Trade Interceptor

View Poll Results: Your thoughts on Trade Interceptor?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it.

17 94.44%
  • Don't Like it.

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trade Interceptor

Thumbs up Trade Interceptor

This platform redefined my trading. I love it!

I use Trend-Risk every day and it gives me absolutely stellar performance. I do augment it with some other tools but for the most part it has really helped me allot!

Unfortunately, there is only one US broker that it works with and I don't like that particular broker, however, I am told there are other brokers coming into partnership soon.

In the mean-time, I use Trade Interceptor to make my trading decisions and place my trades with a separate broker.

My only complaints are that the platform does tend to freeze up once in a while and it relies on several open windows on the desktop which make it cumbersome to navigate, especially when you have other programs open.

Also, some of the settings don't work, for example if you want to show pivot lines they always look just like the trend-risk lines. There is a setting to make them appear differently but it never works.

That aside, I'm afraid I cant live without Trade Interceptor. Plus their Android App is the best around!

Quote Originally Posted by forexcalibur View Post
    Also, some of the settings don't work, for example if you want to show pivot lines they always look just like the trend-risk lines. There is a setting to make them appear differently but it never works.
    Hi,
    can you provide some screen-shot to picture what setting might not be working for you?
    By default pivots are with a type of the line: "points", you can change that to "line" but in the setting called "Type" in properties window. The setting "Stroke" for pivots can change the width of the line, but the line type is not changed from there.
    Is that what you mean which doesn't work on your side?

For the rest we would say we are really thankful and inspired from your words.

Don't know if a screenshot is necessary. You nailed it. None of the settings for the pivot indicator work. I can open the menu and choose stroke, type and color but nothing happens. I have rebooted, relaunched and reinstalled twice. no luck.

Don't know if a screenshot is necessary. You nailed it. None of the settings for the pivot indicator work. I can open the menu and choose stroke, type and color but nothing happens. I have rebooted, relaunched and reinstalled twice. no luck.
    Here is the solution:
    In properties of the pivots go to "Type" and change it from "Dots" to "Line"
    Then in "Stroke" you will be able to choose different line types and the changes will take effect.

No sooner did I give Tradeinterceptor a AAA review it has started to become unstable and tends to loose its connection right in the middle of a trade. This never happens when I'm NOT in a trade. Only when its actively engaged in a trade. I am getting an application error from Java.

A little help?

Not happy.
    Last edited by forexcalibur; 12-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.

[QUOTE=TRADEINTERCEPTOR;303686]Here is the solution:

Not a solution. It does not work. Period.

No sooner did I give Tradeinterceptor a AAA review it has started to become unstable and tends to loose its connection right in the middle of a trade. This never happens when I'm NOT in a trade. Only when its actively engaged in a trade. I am getting an application error from Java.

A little help?

Not happy.
    Thank you for reporting this. Basically it should be the internet connection stability mostly to blame. I can not imagine you are really serious in saying that the software loses connection ONLY when you are in a trade.
    We would really love to help you in finding and solving your issue, but please write to support(at)tradeinterceptor.com or skype us at "tradeinterceptor-support".
    Provide a screen-shot of the application error, and the log file which is with the same date on which the error event happened. The log files are found in folder "Log" in directory "Lof1-production config" of your C:\ drive in the user directory.

I will be looking forward to helping you.

[QUOTE=forexcalibur;304177]
    Quote Originally Posted by TRADEINTERCEPTOR View Post
    Here is the solution:

Not a solution. It does not work. Period.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Again I would really like to see why this happens on your side.
    We could discuss that via skype when you have time.
    It works on our side as I explained. If it is some kind of an elusive bug we would like to fix it but anyway improving the user experience by making it work like users expect to.
    Hope you will be cooperative in that

Have a great New Year and successful trading!

Looking forward to trying to fix this through customer support on Tuesday. I'll post any fixes.

Thanks

subs is offline Newbie
    I really want to use TI on my iPhone 4 but I only have a micro account with FXCM. I also have no interest in switching to a standard account which could mess up my current money management.

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast