If you're frustraded, depressed, not consistantly wining

I came across this interview and it’s worth having a listen to, if your trading is not where you think it should be.

Mark Douglas - MIND OVER MARKET (Full length Interview) - YouTube

Let me know what you think
Gp

Thanks for bringing that here! Very helpful for newbie forex trader like me!

It was my pleasure.
Good Luck
Gp

Ok I will listen this this interview . I hope I will get valuable information and psychological strength to do work in forex market. If we are frustrated it is human to b depressed in loss , We can over come this weakness with practice and experience.

There are basically 2 ways to get experience. Directly at your expense; In-directly at someone else s. Personally I like to listen to someone elses at compare or use it as a gauge to my own.

that’s good sir,but the best teacher is our own experiences…
It will teach us more fast and accurately…
I’ve tried many broker to trade there, and many dollar lost there…It’s no problem for me because it’s the cost for making us be smart traders. Now, i can making money in lite forex broker,every week i can withdraw from there…

Not always; What about jumping off a building?:frowning: Of course that’s extreme, but to your broker experience. The first thing I did when choosing a broker was looked for brokers who met the criteria of my plan. Example at first I wanted to find a broker that was regulated, allowed scalping, competitive spreads, 24 hour 7 day service, offered, micro or mini accounts, was not from the US, unlimited demo acct etc. Once I narrowed my list of brokers, I then searched for reviews on the broker. Once I found the reviews and read them I narrowed the list more, so by the time I was ready to open my demo I had a lot of info on the broker so when I went from demo to live, I got no surprises (not so far anyway).

In that search I came across a broker where everything met my criteria and I really wanted to try the broker, until I read the reviews. There were so many negative ones, besides the usual traders blame everything on the broker. But a lot of others. So in that case someone else s experience was a better teacher than my own. Another example is signal service providers. When I first started I was going to pay for a signal services provider while I learned. A couple of members here said why pay? There are several free signal service providers in this forum that are better or at least as good. They were right. So again in that case I benefited more from someone else s experience than paying to get my own experience.

Like everything in traders nothing is black and white
Gp

Thanks for sharing the link…

You’re welcome of course.

Yes, the truth is losing in the forex is as common as a turban in Mecca. Failure should be seen as diploma to success- something we learn through to clinch success. But when you bring depression, and frustration into the market, you get mentally handicapped closing and jumping into uncalculated trades, careless leverages and unhealthy risks, flirting with your stop loss when the market needs all your best. To harvest good pips in the market, you must sow diligence. Most especially you must recognise that the faithfulness of your broker is your sole responsibility and abandoning it to the NFA, CTFC, FSA etc is not very safe. Didn’t we hear of AvaFX, a regulated broker cancels clients’ profits, widen spreads even in normal conditions, with an unreliable customer support, and accounts burned by the margin call etc? Check here for some of the details http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26607-avafx-avatrade-cancelled-profits-9188-54-a.html

I didn’t have high hopes but the video was actually informatve!

I think a good trader should expect from market realistically if he is frustrated and depressed with his trading results he can not make improvements in trading. he should avoid high profits try to make low and regular profits to overcome his depression.

Thank you for share this video. I will watch it.

it happens with most of the traders , but thats where you have to keep your calm and re think your strategies…very informative…thanks.