Trade journal

I cannot stress enough the importance of keeping a detailed trading journal. Trade order numbers, lot size price stop loss take profit and the like. Keep a log of why you made trades and whenever you trade reread over them. This will help you a lot.

I like to also use my trade log as an education book and as you learn more about analysis keep the notes in there. It’s fun to go back and review your education

Happy trading!

Its good if you can make your trade journal in a Excel file, you can keep track record of your trades and you can keep information that’s very important to you and in a way that can be understood easily.

Keeping a trading journal is very important and very beneficial in keeping track of your trades and it helps for future references.

One thing i have done since started trading as a full-time professional is taking screenshot of my screen. Everyday, every trade I can look back at the condition of the market and know if I followed my plan to the letter. Even for someone doing this for more than 10 years, we do make mistakes, we do go against our gut feeling cause we are humans, buit at the end of the day its all documented and vow not to make the same mistake twice.