How and what amount for the new traders

Yes, I think it’s a good start.
With 100 bucks none will feel too serious.
It’s like “hey, it’s just a hundred bucks, not a big deal to lose it” and will lose it for sure without much realizing what actually happen.

Yes, it will need a lot of amount of capital for you to trade well with ECN account. It is better to trade with cent account first before using ECN account. About what amount, there is no fixed amount to prepare for traders in trading as starting point but I suggested traders to start trading with amount of capital which you’re ready to lose as investment. My suggestion is don’t invest more than $200 in the starting point.

Very much true, for new traders it is not really suggested to trade with more money which they cannot afford to lose. Hence, invest the money which you can afford to lose such that the pinch is not felt.

Of course. Good trader should risk which he can afford to take but there are many people who want to gain big amount of profits in short time with risking high too. It’s usually happening when you had low amount of capital because it’s nothing to lose when you lost but you can gain profit 2-3 times when the result is good (profit). But it is not good habit for trading, good trader must capable to make balance amount of profit and amount of risk to take in order to gain consistent profit.

No one become a good trader as he starts. He has to wait for profits, Not use high investment it is not sure you will work well as a beginner. After getting some experience with low investment you should invest good amount for regular profit taking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Understanding and managing the risk is very essential in this highly potential field. Thus, risk management because the crucial part of forex trading business which one should never neglect.

I too don’t think it’s a good idea to invest more than $200 initially, after one is done trading on the demo account only. That first account is for practise purposes only, to get used to trading with real money, rather than chasing the big profits.

First and foremost it is required for the traders to have a proven trading strategy with the help of which they can make consistent gains such that they can invest the money accordingly and later scale up.

I was guilty of putting too much money in the market to, at one time. As tempting as it might be to put all of your savings in the market, and trade/live off of them, don’t do it. One will find that trading decisions that are based off of money won from the market are completely different than decisions that are based off of hard earned money. You need to make the smallest deposit possible to become the best trader possible.

It really is very dangerous to put in too much of money when we are unsure of the trading performance as we risk the entire money. But once the traders are confident then putting in decent money certainly gives them the confidence.

I would say you should start with a demo for a few month. Get to know the platform and test your strategies.
When you feel more confident start with no more than a 100$ account. If it goes well you can always increase the amount you trade on. Don’t rash.

Always it is the first investment or the investment for the professional trader, they gotta invest only the money that which they can afford to lose. And always money management is critical for success.

maybe as a newcomers of forex better start on gathering important ideas and strategy and have deeper understanding of it, and newbies must use small capital for the first try and if you know that you can make your trading in the right track, well, go and use large amount of money, remember to manage everything, especially your money.

We need to do our trading in such a manner that our income is good and we have lower risks in our trades. The amount of profits that we are able to earn from our trading is also very important to us …

In my opinion, the initial sum invested in a live account after the trader moves on from a demo account should be quite small - they can trade on a micro or a cent account and learn to trade with real money without risking significant sums.

I prefer to risk large sums - they immediately learn to treat seriously and thoroughly, otherwise it will be just like with micro limits in some poker room - it’s only $ 2, so it’s all in.

You know in forex market you can start with 0 deposits or 10 to 10000$. But it’s up to you and your knowledge of forex and what kind of broker you are choosing and how much you can afford to lose. Those are the points you should look over I think. But as you are the new trader I advise you to start with 100-500 bucks.

I wouldn’t advice newbies to deposit more than 300 bucks at first, or maybe even less. Until the average income per month won’t reach atleast 5-10%. Then you can open larger sums.

You should get the basics of this business and should work at least 2-3 months on demo account then you should start this business with at least amount 300-400 USD for fruitful result, never start this business without having knowledge and experience.