How and what amount for the new traders

I was guilty of putting too much money in the market to, at one time. As tempting as it might be to put all of your savings in the market, and trade/live off of them, don’t do it. One will find that trading decisions that are based off of money won from the market are completely different than decisions that are based off of hard earned money. You need to make the smallest deposit possible to become the best trader possible.

It really is very dangerous to put in too much of money when we are unsure of the trading performance as we risk the entire money. But once the traders are confident then putting in decent money certainly gives them the confidence.

I would say you should start with a demo for a few month. Get to know the platform and test your strategies.
When you feel more confident start with no more than a 100$ account. If it goes well you can always increase the amount you trade on. Don’t rash.

Always it is the first investment or the investment for the professional trader, they gotta invest only the money that which they can afford to lose. And always money management is critical for success.

maybe as a newcomers of forex better start on gathering important ideas and strategy and have deeper understanding of it, and newbies must use small capital for the first try and if you know that you can make your trading in the right track, well, go and use large amount of money, remember to manage everything, especially your money.

We need to do our trading in such a manner that our income is good and we have lower risks in our trades. The amount of profits that we are able to earn from our trading is also very important to us …

In my opinion, the initial sum invested in a live account after the trader moves on from a demo account should be quite small - they can trade on a micro or a cent account and learn to trade with real money without risking significant sums.

I prefer to risk large sums - they immediately learn to treat seriously and thoroughly, otherwise it will be just like with micro limits in some poker room - it’s only $ 2, so it’s all in.

You know in forex market you can start with 0 deposits or 10 to 10000$. But it’s up to you and your knowledge of forex and what kind of broker you are choosing and how much you can afford to lose. Those are the points you should look over I think. But as you are the new trader I advise you to start with 100-500 bucks.

I wouldn’t advice newbies to deposit more than 300 bucks at first, or maybe even less. Until the average income per month won’t reach atleast 5-10%. Then you can open larger sums.

You should get the basics of this business and should work at least 2-3 months on demo account then you should start this business with at least amount 300-400 USD for fruitful result, never start this business without having knowledge and experience.

Of course demo trading should be done by beginners till they not know how trading is made and how risk is managed. Then some good amount in live account should invest to get smart income. If you are easy with trading not loose much then you can grow your small capital too.

That’s the best case scenario, definitely. Unfortunately many newbies invest too much too early and lose their entire account.

Yeah, I did it and brew up some 10,000$ class demo account deposit. It happened when I was checking the scalping and made my way of a short loss hiding by getting 1000$ profit each day (10% total profit) and it was the two bad WIFI connectioin failure. I left it whole night and Gold brew up and lost 5000$ in SL and another time was OIL.

I’d say the smallest ammount could be the good confidence building for the newbies in the REAL account. There would be the hardware side failure and a sudden slipping down of the price without any reason to happen. It’s not normal but the worst thing could happen any moment. If you do it good from the first couple trades, then it would be the same with the same method in the common sense. Some people would decide to see what would happen as the human error and learn to reduce the risk by not trading too much. A newbie could go with the normal deposit like DEMO, but the real money would hurt more for the psychology with the real losses. It would be better for the newbies to check if their strategies work as they did in DEMO like scientists rather at the first few tries than be as traders to aim for the profit. Test few times and then the real money to be spinned would be a science model.

1 Like

First of all make sure that you have enough knowledge about forex and got the reasonable experience of demo trading as these are the two basics due to which we can survive in forex efficiently, after getting these two basic you should start this business with amount $500.

I completely agree.
At least you only blew a demo account. It’s what they are for, after all - to be blown and to illustrate which trading ideas are poor and which are good.

Obviously demo trading ought to be finished by novices till the not know how trading is made and how chance is overseen. At that point some great sum in live record should contribute to get brilliant salary. In the event that you are simple with trading not free much then you can become your little capital as well.

I really don’t think that investing a large amount of money for the first time after you’re done trading on a demo account is a very good idea. Start small, see that you’re doing well and gradually increase the initial investment. A large initial deposit can have a very intimidating effect on newbies.

Being a new trader, you should start this business after having basic knowledge and demo trading experience and should invest 200-300$, always use the lot size according to your planning in order to get the benefit from this business.

I will be honest with you, until you know what you are doing, you will lose money, how long does it take to start winning, this varies based on what you are doing. Experienced traders (greater than 2 years average & the more the better) have a better control of their emotions. I recommend you paper trade until you can establish a proven system (minimum 3 to 6 months). Not trying to discourage you, just making sure you have all the information cheers and good luck.