Still a lot of learning to be done

Yay. Just completed summer school of the pipsology course. Over half way through all my schooling. Feeling good about myself. Until I look in undergraduate and discover undergraduate covers 4 years on its own. I’m not even a third of the way through. The order for the lambo is going to have to be delayed. :sob:

Even after completing the entire schooling don’t think that the learning has come to a standpoint. Because learning process is a never ending process and this is very much applicable to the forex market as well, because of the ever changing market conditions one needs to keep themselves updated with the latest events and information related to foreign exchange.

It is a really long process, don’t think your done once you complete the school of pipsology, it is only the beginning.

Yes from the Initial grounding in the basics of the Forex trading we have to actually understand how these markets will work and then it will take us some time before we will be able to understand such types of moves :slight_smile:

We can not say now our learning is complete . After many years too we feel some thing is left to be learn . we trade with different systems, strategies and change pair of trading .So many things change every day . We learn something new from trading and try new experiments for profit taking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I will be still learning. Every new day with markets I am learning something new :slight_smile: