The part of Trader Psychology everyone seems to forget about

Hey Guys,*

I put together a short video series for you to share the Core Secret to my trading success. It takes a very unique look at Trader Psychology, and will give you the complete mental reboot you need to see the markets and approach them with absolute clarity, looking at them in an entirely new way.

Here’s the opt in free, sign up free download.

I hope it helps your trading life as much as it has mine.

Cheers, Ben

The major aspect to win in the trading business is to control emotions so that one can sustain in the forex market and make some good money on a consistent basis.

In the trading business we have to actually look out for many aspects and only when our trading becomes good then we start earning profits from our trades…

Exactly - you could be the Master of Emotional control but that doesn’t make you a good trader.

Well, it certainly makes it much easier to become a good trader, even if that alone won’t make you a good trader.

We do have many such traders who are actually doing good trading. But what is m ore important for us is to remember that trading will be profitable only after some time :slight_smile:

Yes and a No to your post . No because ,the psychological aspect of trading can never be over looked ,it plays a great role in a traders trading life .You could be a guru in the technical and fundamental aspect but once you fall short in the facade of psychology you could make terrible decisions and eventually end up with losses.

These are related things, so I don’t see any reason in dividing them into two separate parts. Of course, emotional part is important but it alone won’t be able to make you a good trader if you don’t understand the basics… You say right… Even master traders can make mistakes due to their emotions, but it’s not the whole, as I think

What do you suggest to a new trader? How to be in control and have that clear mind? How do you maintain consistent profit?

Talking about trading psychology, a trader who masters the psychological aspect of trading has walked two-thirds of the way to riches, and all the rest is just a matter of patience and study before the inevitable outcome of wealth and prosperity is attained.

I can only speak for myself, but for me the ability to maintain a cool head while trading only came through training and experience. Eventually I just became numb to the stress, more or less.

In reply to Jonnie Kash–afraid I cat’t agree with part of your statement–until such time that you realize doing the same thing over and and over, expecting different results is not going to work. Then finding a reliable system for spotting and trading potential trade points the psychology part is absolutely essential for success.