Hi, will post my Live trades. Entry/Exit

Hello… i decided to try my system on baby pips and say when i am going to buy and sell as i feel it is good to put some pressure on me. I hope i do good and well i do good i made you some pips as well :).

Currency traded…GBP/USD

Long @ 1.9748

Exit = 1.9692

should have went short and made a hundred pips.
to bad we cant tell the future.
oh well

that extra pressure can be highly detrimental to your trading performance

I can recommend buy GBP/USD at actual price 1,9639 ( now).

agreed…slight bust up to the 196.60 ish maybe a liddle higher then down 196.00 maybe to 195.65…

that was really quick as I am now following the EUR/USD and AUS/USD as the are look’in wonderfully ripe!!!

All IMO …

:wink:

Hey everyone. Kinda sucks to have a loss the first time :(. maybe it will get better hopefully.

Is the worst when you enter and price goes against you as if knowing you entered. sigh

Long at 1.9656

195.85…

Thank you thank you…no really I owe it all to Baby pips…really…

After Baby pips I was able to chunk the crystal ball out the window (they say that fellow downstairs is going to be just fine) and tell that nice Bahamian lady that her and those chick�en bones will no longer be required�.

TP at 50% at 195.85 And see if we get to 195.65 for the remainder…
(it just touched during the night but left out TP stops)

just…try’in to have some fun here…It’s not real money yet so…:smiley:

Hey man…the trend is your friend. Not listening to that and not avoiding “Big News” days cost me thousands of dollars when I traded stocks and managed treasuries…

Just thought I’d let you know some of my hardluck experience

J

also…don’t mean to go on and on here…

But IMO of course, a break below 195.65 opens the door for 195.00 or even Lower…if your trading real money then I’d make sure you have your stops in place because it looks to me as if it’s wanting to tread deeper water…

I’m sure there are some more experienced players out there that might want to weigh in but that’s just my opinion…don’t know that I’d want to be long right now…

Exit 1.9617

i let it open…

TP at 195.95… other 50% decent 65/75 pip gain

Staying true and avoiding big news days with open trades…

Good luck to all tomorrow on BOE day…

Are we still on this one as it’s now down 194 pips +
2 overnight interest charges. (Now = midnight GMT 5th Feb)

Yep…

Thought it might do that …

I’ve been burned enough by news in the past though that I’d rather have made less than lost most…

How about that Oz$ ?? Look’in ripe …turn’in juicy…the wind is a blow’in the branches and they be a shak’in…is fruit prepared to fall???

Hey everyone… so it seems that i have 2 losses and thats not good. I must say each time i traded i did not follow rules all the time. I wanted to trade… other than that it seems the system puts in trades maybe once every two weeks or so… but it works. i tried to change it a little so maybe i could catch moves every day and well… it does not work that way. So i will wait for a perfect setup and then post in here. That one better be a win :smiley:

I will close this position at price 1,9710 with profit + 71 pips

Does that include the 10 days carry trade interest rate?