Scalping with HEAT

When a green HEAT bars follows a red HEAT bar, you go LONG.

When a red HEAT bars follows a green HEAT bar, you go SHORT.

As you can see, it works!

Posted my version of the HEATMAP here:

http://forums.babypips.com/gbpjpy/15356-gbp-jpy-winning-strategies-29.html#post65052

Presumably the HEAT bars only form when the candle is complete? This looks like a potential whipsaw problem in very tight ranging markets as I suspect a red might follow a green to be followed by a green then a red etc

Looks interesting though, am I right in thinking this is a Custom Indicator?

Andy

And if a custom indicator, where do we find it?

He’s just going to tell you to “google” it. Maybe he put it out there like he said but it’s buried in bowels of the internet. I don’t see the point of coming on here claiming to “help” us and not post the indicators.

I found them at Kreslik.com - forex traders community since 2006 - Kreslik.com board index but not the one he is showing below, that one I think you have to pay for. However the ones available could be useful.

NO. You don’t have to pay for them.

I only post them on one site so I don’t have to manage more than one site.

Posting them here would probably get me banned anyway.

Hey TheRumpledOne,
I stumbled upon Michal Kreslik’s forum some time ago and check in there every now and again to see what’s new - thanks for all the quality posts there, and glad to see you here!

You’re welcome.

If you happen to use any of my indicators, please post a chart or two.

Thanks.

Has anyone used this system successfully? I would love a little bit more detail. Anyone tweak this a bit or have some neat info to share?

Posting a free EA/Indicator/System wouldn’t get anyone banned. That’s the whole point of forums, to help each other.

Trust me, when it comes to getting banned for posting indicators, I know what I am talking about.

Tell that to Tradestation… i witnesses that debacle firsthand. Rediculous.

I’m happy you’re with us over here TRO. :slight_smile:

I guess you know that TradeStation pulled a “1984” Orwell and hid all of my threads. That’s hundreds of free indicators!

Fortunately, someone was able to retrieve the thread from the google cache and upload it on another forum. So all is not lost!

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I read about that in another forum. That was really weird. Why would they block you? Makes no sense. Seems like a kind thing to do…freely sharing your wisdom with those that are learning.

MONEY and EGO that’s why!

I show people they don’t need to buy indicators, books, videos, seminars, etc… and that takes money out of pockets.

I give people indicators so they don’t have to pay to learn Easy Language and that takes money out of pockets.

All brokers know that most traders will fail and the goal is to get as much money as possible out of the trader.

So when someone comes along who has the potential to disrupt the broker’s cash flow, that person must be eliminated.

What TradeStation failed to realize was how many people signed up for TradeStation just so they could use my indicators.

The EGO part kicks in when an outsider outperforms the insiders. Makes the insiders look bad so the insiders eliminate the outsider. RadarScreen was a seldom used feature until I came along and showed people the power. No one had setup a multifrequency radarscreen until I came along with my TREND INDICATOR and the SLOT MACHINES indicators. That’s why my TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation forum history. NO OTHER THREAD WAS EVEN CLOSE!

Then I code the S&P 500 Tick that many people had been wanting for years. TradeStation wasn’t able to do it. I coded it over a weekend. Talk about looking bad!! Rather than have my S&P 500 Tick program available to the traders, TradeStation decided to not do business with me.

MONEY and EGO that’s why!

Ahhh, now I understand. Stupid naive little me. lol I see the angle and that does make sense. But that would make me so angry I would dump TradeStation. I used to have a TS account back in 2001 when I was first learning to trade Futures. TS was nice…compared to eSignal especially, which is who I was with first.

To RumpledOne,
Probably a stupid question BUT

Is this Scalping with heat still a viable system? Any caveats?

Thanks

Yes, SCALPING WITH HEAT still works…LOL!

It will always work because it doesn’t lag. It is purely price based.

Just so you know, eSignal banned me for the exact same reasons.

I found out that TradeStation FINALLY has implemented the S&P 500 tick. Only took them about 5 years…LOL!

Dude, I’m not aware of the history nor politics of what happened between you and certain forum moderators. All I can say is, for a forum to ban an individual PURELY because he/she was posting free indicators is downright disgraceful.

Now, what I need to know is, this Heat indicator, is it available for MT4?

Thanks.

Ash