Mentor Needed Anyone?

Hello,
I am new to this forum but have been trading for quite sometime. It wasn’t until I found a true mentor who cares about my results instead of taking my money that I started getting consistant results. I am posting this to see if any of you can relate to the following…

Do you know exactly where to enter your trades and at the exact price BEFORE hand?

Do you understand the true fundamental picture of this market?

Do you use money management techniques that lock in profits but still give you a good chance of hitting home run trades?

Do you get at least 25 pips out of each trade you take?

Do you think you can trade without ANY indicators?

Do you know anyone who manages LARGE funds and is a CTA that would mentor you and share how he consistantly wins?

I don’t want to get into trouble with this forum and I am not getting paid any money to recruit a single person to do anything. All I am doing is telling you that I have been where many of you are. I have tried the systems, and the indicators, and the grids and the news…etc.etc.etc. :frowning: It wasn’t until I found my mentor that I could actually see what I was doing wrong and what I needed to do to change it. Now I can see trades all over the place and they are all based on price action and patterns and nothing else. If you would like to learn more then PM me and I can tell you of a free site to start getting some good info pointing you in the right direction. I am just trying to give back by helping some of you who are about ready to give up and let you know there is a way to trade this market that is simple and gets results without all the gimmicks. If having a CTA as your mentor, one who trades on the level of banks and large institutions is something that interests you, then I will be glad to forward you some info on him.

Daniel

PMs are enabled at 50 posts, rangetrader.

I guess it’s time to start posting then huh? BTW…can i put my email address in the post? I don’t want to break the rules but I see that others post their blog addresses, etc.

post what ever you have here everybody will read it and see whats it looks like
regards

I will happily take a free mentor.

<[email protected]>

-Matt

Hi Rangetrader,

Nice one, I’m trying to learn all about price action from a couple of different threads but for the life of me, whenever I enter a trade based upon an ib or pb it often reverses and stops me out. I look at the classic examples of winning trades posted but I just cant seem to differentiate between the losers I pick and the winners the pro’s pick!

So, yes, I could do with all the help I can get and certainly appreciate any idea’s on going forward from you.

<[email protected]>

Head over the James’s 40 - 100 Pips Live trading thread, read it and join the room to be taught proper price action trading - you really won’t be sorry.

Cheers Shandy,

I’ve just completed both of James threads on ib trading. He is an inspiration but I have to admit I’m still struggling to be consistent with picking winners. Main problem I have is I’m not really in a position to join his live trading room due to firewalls at work. I do get quite alot of free time + dual monitors at work so trading is do-able during work hours hence seeking alternative mentors. Are you a grad of James live room? Sorry, bit off thread.

Yes I’ve been in James’s room for over a year now. It’s not just about the ib’s etc, these are only the triggers. The main part of the system is recognising setups (double bottoms, fib retracement levels etc) and taking the ib’s that occur in these areas, not just taking every one.

The only way to really learn is in the room - have you thought about using a laptop and 3g card? I’ve also got the firewall issues at work but can get oanda on my desktop and use the laptop for the room and broker.

Whats the link to james room?

I had wondered if I simply plugged a 3g dongle into my desktop whether that would open a seperate internet window that operated locally and independently of the network firewalls?

Here’s his thread:- 40-100 pips per day LIVE TRADING

I guess it’s time to start posting then huh? BTW…can i put my email address in the post? I don’t want to break the rules but I see that others post their blog addresses, etc.

This looks a bit outdated, but could you pass me on your mentor or further info Rangetrader?

Mike, this guy dissapeared from the forum straight after his initial posts, certainly has’nt been in touch with me…timewaster? On holiday? Forgetfull? To busy raking in all those bucks? Who knows!

Mike, this guy dissapeared from the forum straight after his initial posts, certainly has’nt been in touch with me…timewaster? On holiday? Forgetfull? To busy raking in all those bucks? Who knows!

Thanks for your reply glynnt. Do you know of any other [B]RECOMMENDED[/B] “mentor”

Well perhaps not mentors exactly but if you have’nt come across the following yet there’s 3 great threads out there that I like and also provide some form of mentoring.
As previously mentioned here you have James on babypips.
On Forexfactory you have James16 and Jacko’s Forex house of pleasure and pain. They are all very inspirational and now additionally have there own private/paid forums for mentoring. They charge a fairly negligible fee to ensure serious traders who want to learn. I’m on the verge of joining Jacko’s largely because he looks at the longer timeframes which means I dont have to be in live rooms during the day when I’m working. Due respect to James live room though…I’d join that one if I could figure out how to get through the firewalls at work;)
Luck.

I would recommend my Mentor Dr. Zain Agha.
He does not charge any fee for mentoring other than his systems.
Its not necessary to buy any of his systems, he will still guide you in the right direction. Always available for help.
I don’t know if I am allowed to give his email address or his web address here but if you google him you will find him.
Write to him. He is a nice helpful guy.

Aziz

Thanks Aziz. Appreciate your help.
Mike

I can’t find a PM button, I would like a mentor, is it Zain Agha?

Hi range,
I definitely feel like i can trade without using any indicators simply by using multiple time frames. I’m new at this myself just trying to get better every single day if you have any tips anything really it’d be appreciated.