Default Fx-Dashboard Correlation trading 1662 pips in 27 days

Hi there i would like to start a trading Journal regarding a method i have been trading with for a number of months. I will outline all my ideas and methods as well as my live trades. All comments and input would be greatly appreciated.Stay tuned for a detailed report.

As i mentioned i have been trading with this method for some months and recently I started posting live trades on my blog and in my chat room.

I have been concentrating on using a scalping technique but correlation trading can be used in a variety of ways.The best part about this strategy is you only need to trade around 1 hour a day and and your done. I trade mainly on the London open (8am GMT) or if that isnt suitable the New York open at 1:30 GMT.You can also use this strategy after big news events as well.

Here is a summary

7/01/2009 +167 pips
6/01/2009 +91 pips
5/01/2009 +217 pips

24/12 - 29 pips
23/12 + 14 pips
22/12 + 73 pips
19/12 + 254 pips
18/12 + 180 pips
17/12 + 56 pips
16/12 + 47 pips
15/12 + 144 pips
12/12 - 85 pips
11/12 - 20 pips
10/12 + 5 pips
9/12 + 40 pips
8/12 +58 pips
Total + 1 212 pips in 16 trading days (avg 76 pips per day)

If you are interested in finding out more about this highly profitable method I would be only to pleased to assist you.Please contact me as per the details in my profile.

manyThanks

Will you be outlining your system?
Also, you mention a chat room, do you train/show your system there?
You mention London, so is that when the room is? Do you have any plans to do a room chat at NY open?

Thanks and look forward to seeing more.

Hi there i had problems uploading the indicators etc on this forum yesterday I will update shortly. In the meantime you can pload my indicators and see my method at Correlation Trading there is a link to a blog where you can read about my trades etc.

The live chat room is just before 8 AM GMT for the start of the london session. I will lokk into doing a live session for the NY session if there is more demand for it. BTW I made 254 pips in the morning session today. For any further queries please email me

Best Regards Steve

Thanks for the reply.
I looked at your blog, it is really good.
I am sure if you let people know about doing a 1 hour US session, people would be interested.
The problem I have found lately is to find a good US trading room that offers some training to learn how to trade. If there is a US Training/trading room, it usually costs $2,000+ … some over $5k. Which, to me is just rediculous. You can tell they are trying to make their money off the system rather then relying on people to pay month after month to be in the room. The probably know their system doesn’t work, so, they need to make it all upfront.
Anyway … if you do a US session, I would be interested.

Thanks again and best of luck. Happy Holidays!

Hi 4 XTrdr i am going to contact my other members regarding a US based scalping session ie open of NY session. I agree with you totally most of these trading rooms charge the earth and you dont see results. i assure you i am getting results please have a look at my updated blog regrading my results you will be pleasantly surprised. I am also going to be providing extensive training from beginner to advanced traders.

Sir,

I am interested in ur system.

pls mail me on <[email protected]>

regards,

vasudevan

Hi there do you still trade this sytem ? if so, would love to hear about this…