Abcd 12345 trendline method

Can you send me a private message through this forum ? I have a tech guy that maybe be able to help us but i need your e-mail address. You would think someone on this forum could help us but apparantley not.We’ll figure it out just be patient. Rob

Juicyt, will help in uploading the first video in a site soonest
thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2wedulwtbqj/step1.avi

It takes some time transfering all the files but more to follow as soon as available…

Sorry all, trendLine_Trader is have major connection problems and it is taking forever to download the files. But we’ll get there.

hi everyone…please let me introduce myself…my name is hoedha…i’m from indonesian…i come here after mike (or naijafx in FF) told me to go here…and then here i am…and i can see that some of the members in this thread are from FF too…

i’ve been doing ABCD trading for a while…but for last weeks i havent traded yet…so i think i’ll start from beginning again in this thread, since it’s similiar with what i’ve learnt before…

so…nice to know y’all guys…sorry for the english…

So Trendline Trader is Mike? I thought TT said he was from Texas. :cool:

Hi Trendline trader,Ok i’ve watched the current videos and now working on my AB boundries.I can see this is more in depth for sure and will keep you more or less within the boundries and seems to be less false signals. because if it breaks the boundries and trendlines it could be turning opposite direction.I know the daily is the big picture that we should look at but i was examining the hourly chart and works there also.I will be posting some charts next week and let me know if it’s correct or not. Thanks,Rob123

Hello Tanya ,Welcome here my friend and please any help would be appreciated if you know this style of trading . Rob123

no no…cadarkitek…i believe trendline trader is not mike (or he is??)…mike is the one who informed me this great thread…because i and mike and several others here were members of Dra’s thread on FF, we can found many similiarities in this system…therefore what trendline trader teach us here can complement with what we already have…

cadarkitek, i’m also reading your ‘trading idea’ thread…and i believe you must have been on the Dra’s thread before in FF??or did you the one who make it maybe??

anyway…have a nice holiday…i myself have 4 days holiday here because of general election…

happy pipping…

hi rob…
thanks for the warm welcome…:slight_smile:
I am also learning this system just like you, because there’s some differences (not so many) with what i’ve learnt before…but i believe system with minimal or no indicator is the best…

have a nice weekend and happy pipping…

great thread. tt thanks for the videos very understandable :smiley: I look foward to future posts.

Nice folks, those responses are very encouraging, am sure we r gonna have fun here trading this method together.

I’d like u guyz to use this weekend to look at how ABCD wave counting works taking ur chart to the begining of the data history, doing this to the present AB boundary will make u to see how effective ABCD his and it will strengthens your belief on the system.

am gonna release more videos and then the last videos will dwell more on the fussion of the system component and how to trade it effectively.

thanks juicyt for your help in uploading the videos and other contributors as well.

Hi all,

Mr TrendlineTrader has been trying to re-do the videos in different formats so we can get them downloaded quicker and we have had some quality problems pop up.
I decided to post this video even though the quality is not too good because you should still be able to get the point of what he is saying.
Once we sort out the issues and i have better ones to post I’ll post them in order back where i posted the other ones.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdto2oz5mtl/2009_04_11_12_10_08.flv

If you can’t play this file just google “how to play .flv files” and the first thing that comes up should do it. I just downloaded it (it is free) and it worked no problems.

Juicyt

Hey Juicy, It looks ok and much faster for sure and trendline trader you explained it well.If anyone don’t know just google flv player and once you install this your set to watch the videos.Just go through the steps agree- next -next - etc etc then select finish or complete.Happy easter,Rob

Hi,

I thought Rob already posted this but maybe not, so, TrendLine_Trader will not be going on with this thread due to his own reasons.

If anyone is familiar with his system and wants to keep posting and continue it on then by all means go for it. I’m sure people would welcome it with open arms.
Or maybe we can all get together a set of rules etc and try to continue ourselves with what we’ve seen so far. Either way!

Juicyt

very nice xplanation…

thank you trenline trader

Using ABCD on 5min chart? Yes? No?

Thanks,

Spriggz

It works on any time frame. However if you plan to trade from the 5m its best to watch a higher TF say 1H before you take an entry.

TF? I’m newb >.<

TF=time frame

Ah, definitely. Thanks cadarkitek and mano!