Abcd 12345 trendline method

OK Guyz, am about to unleash one of the best trading system here and i will teach it step by step that even a newbie can learn it, understand it and trade it with profit.

we will be making reference to TL, Fib and the rest.

the method also incorporate pattern formation like gartley and crown formation.

this you will all learn and trade profitably with

I will post soon

thanks, we are waiting.:slight_smile:

ok buddy we are waiting for you

Hello folks,

I am sorry, havent updated as promised, well, i havent been chanced to do that but will drop some hints about the method concept. i will do more over the weekend. and its gonna be a detailed teaching.

this method uses trend line to define the trend and trade according to the trend defined. in the chart, we have the inner TL which defines the trend of the moment, the outer TL which gives the over view of the time frame trend, and the longterm TL which gives the global trend.

we trade base on trendline rejection with confluence as stated as below

1. 38.2/78.6/61.8 fib ration
  2. candle formation
  3. past resistance become future support(Optional)

For the purpose of this system, we buy/long with the following candle stick confirmation

1. Piercing pattern
  2. Morning star
  3. Tweezer bottom
  4. bullish engulfing pattern

we sell with any of the following candle stick formation

1. Dark cloud cover
  2. Evening star
  3. Tweezer Top
  4. Bearish engulfing pattern

This weekend, i will give detailed explanations on how to draw trendlines. stay calm

Hi Trendline Trader,
Is this the same method as found on Forex Factory by Dazfx or Dra? …actually there’s a few of them over there :smiley:
Thanks
:slight_smile:

Ok folks, sorry for the long absence, been very busy lately but will try to keep this up. my plan is to engage in teaching this method for a complete one month before we discuss about trading it. patience pays off, this bizness is a marathon…

Many is viewed by many in diverse ways but i believe that the mkt trends in ABCD waves and only reverses according to 12345 which is popularly known as crown/head and shoulder.

when the mkt moves in AB impulsive wave and its corrective wave C retraces to 61.8, I believe that the mkt will move to D extension which is 1.618.

when the mkt moves in AB impulsive wave and its corrective wave C retraces to 78.6, I strongly believe that the mkt will move to D extension which is 1.618

At times, the mkt will be over-extended and moves to 2.618

1.27, is a natural resistance/support level and most times the mkt will stall or retrace a further before continue in its defined trend.

the link below is a chart example

Hi Trendline Trader,
Is this the same method as found on Forex Factory by Dazfx or Dra? …actually there’s a few of them over there
Thanks

wow, those forum are great ones, just went though them now but be rest assured that am about to unleash this method has it has never been in any forum. I will make this method looks extremely simple.

The following rules must be kept to trade this with good success

1. keeping the AB boundary(Major and swing)
  2. drawing good TL
  3. understanding resistance and support

I will handle all these and simplify them.
I will start on a 12 lessons that will be covered in one month
the next post will be lesson1

see u there

C’mon then TT, lets have lesson 1! I have learnt / am still learning the “MTI Way” / ABCD / Trendline system of trading and it is as great and powerful as you say - but needs some hard-work to be able to apply it properly, hence my “still learning” comment! Looking forward to your lessons…

I hope you do share your method and it is unlike Dra’s etc. I always liked his so if you say yours is easier or possibly better I’m all ears.

Lets get it going.

Lol… not “sure” about the method but definately the same name as “Dra’s” thread on FF. :confused:

I hope you do share your method and it is unlike Dra’s etc. I always liked his so if you say yours is easier or possibly better I’m all ears.

Lets get it going.

Ok Folks, we are starting with lesson 1, am sorry for the long silence, i have this fear, ‘can i cope with the stress of managing a thread?’ i will try as best as i can, can be very demanding.

with this system, we count the wave using abcd 12345. we use abcd as the wave counter and 12345 process to spot the end of the wave. 12345 process is wot we call king’s crown. for a crown to form, it must go through 12345 process. i will touch it as we go on with our lesson.

like the elliot wave, we gauge the wave, corrective and impulsive wave using abcd. AB is the impulsive wave(start of the trend), C, is the corrective(pull back or retracement) while D is the extension, the possible point, price might plummet to after the retracement.

here is the rules for abcd.

1. if the impulsive wave pull back to 38.2/61.8/50.0 then we expect the D projection to be at 1.618

2. if the impulsive wave pull back to 78.6, then we expect the D projection to be at 1.27

3. if the impulsive wave pull back to 86.0(most traders ignore this) then the D projectio will be at 1.18

Lol… not “sure” about the method but definately the same name as “Dra’s” thread on FF.

this method is similar to dra’s stuff on FF, but more indepth, if dra is MTI graduate then he must have delibrately left out some key/important aspect of the method.

Dra is NOT a MTI graduate.

Waiting patiently. Sounds like a good method.

Are you still going to be posting anything trendLine_Trader? Or have you changed your mind?

How is your method different from Dra’s on FF if you don’t mind explaining?

Hey Juicy, How are you ?. Trendtrader you are from texas ? My neck of the woods also. So let’s get it rolling.

hey folks! am finding this a bit challenging, i mean keeping up the thread with trading and some other biznesses out side trading. but am gonna try hard to keep up. am sorry fols for keeping u all waiting.
thanks rob
thanks juicyt

I start my chart analysis by drawing the AB boundaries on daily, 4hr and 1hr. am gonna teach that step by step witht he help of charts.

ok, am gonna pick a pair: UJ for example

Step1: compress the chart to see the general view of the pair in a broader perspective.

step2: Look for crown formation. bullish crown formation at the bottom of down trend and bearish crown at the top of bullish trend. they are reliable reversal pattern. example is the chart i have attached

step3: chart is zoomed out and pick the first impulsive wave(bearish wave). Note that a swing hi, must have two candles to the right and to the left lower than the middle candle and vice versa for swing low

can u see how 1.618 extension was hit to the pip bcoz we had retracement at 61.8

so when extension is met. (refer to my last post as how extension are met base on retracement). Ur C turns to A and D turns to B. if u look at the chart below, u will notice a slight difference in where my C is placed. once the first retracement is tested and broken, u place ur new A at the hi where the retracement was retested or broken. the letter A with asteristick shd be where A sh be but we had a retest of that former C and and was taken out, hence we have the righ A. note, the first retracement will alwayz use to decide the level of extension

so repeat doing that until u have ur Main AB boundary as follows in the chart below

UJ daily: Bearish AB boundary http://i44.tinypic.com/261oq34.gif
UJ 4H: Bearish AB boundary http://i41.tinypic.com/30bpy5v.gif
UJ 1H: Bullish AB boundary http://i41.tinypic.com/2wqvafl.gif

i will drop my pen here: i want to see u guy post ur charts on diff pairs base on this new way of trend definition as explained above. questions will be anwered.

we are getting started!

My first chart post -i’m just giviing you the boundaries - no trendline breaks or trendlines- These boundaries are from the daily chart on the 4hr chart.Of course we don’t know which direction this pair is going - but is this a good example to start ? Rob

Thanks for posting again TrendLine_Trader.

So i guess the first question i have is regarding the head and shoulders. We would only know that it is a H&S after the fact but you have began your fibs from the top point of the head. Did you do that just for demonstration? Would you really be placing fibs etc at some point after the shoulder?

I have no problems with you description of placing the fibs and points abcd etc, all that was very clear to me.

The last part about the AB boundaries is a little confusing to me also. Maybe I am missing something here but I just can’t seem to work out why you placed your A’s where they are. Hope you can clarify.

Regards, Juicyt