GBPJPY-My Simple Day Trading Technique

hi

i also like your system, would you mind to share indicators and settings ?

how about entry and exit.

thanks alot.

Leslie

[QUOTE=lesliekuang;102319]hi

i also like your system, would you mind to share indicators and settings ?

Hi Leslie,

Thx for your msg. I would love to share the indicators I use.

I use, Rainbow for MT4, MACD, AO and EMAs. I would advise you to select your own settings that would suit your temperament and trading style.

Observe it for few days, you yourself will be able to determine your entry and exit points. If you need any more clarification, pl. don’t hesitate to msg. me.

I only follow GBPJPY and USDCHF.

Healthy And Wealthy Trading

hi

thanks alot. i will follow according, and develop my own strategy.

thanks again.

Leslie

Hello Friends,

GBPJPY

Supports: 142.59, 142.36, 142.11
Resistances: 143.22, 143.66

Hello friends,

Here are my today’s supports and resistances.

Supports: 142.52, 141.63
Resistances: 143.93, 144.51

Hello Friends,

Hope all of you had a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

The last leg of today’s fall has been with less than expected strength. I expect some pull back.

My today’s supports & resistances.

Supports: 140.58, 140.13
Resistances: 141.32, 141.89

Sureba67

Hello friends,

I am sure, you would have made good use this spectacular rally on GBPJPY. :slight_smile:

I expect a good correction from here, as I feel Pound is trying to take a respite. I wold exercise caution at these levels.

My supports: 145.13, 144.42, 143.63; Resistances: 146.92, 148.02

[B]Winning Strategy - My Personal Experience[/B]

It’s more essential to work on [B]yourself[/B] to get 100% positive result with accuracy than just working on your [B]trading system[/B] to work for you accurately. In simple words, 80% work on yourself and spare 20% on your trading system.

Once you start practicing this, even if you don’t want to win your trades, you will win because, it’s not your trading system that’s making your winning trades, it’s [B]YOU[/B].

I am attaching here my M1 and M5 GBP/JPY charts for your understanding.

It’s a real fun trading gbp/jpy, esp. scalping. We did so far very well and we are calling it a day.

I am happy I am not able to achieve 100% accuracy in my trading because it helps me working hard to improve on my self. :slight_smile:

I regret the idea of using web based IM Meebo in my blog didn’t strike earlier.

Hello friends,

Yet another highly charged session with huge volatility, with good chances for scalpers. :slight_smile:

We could not do more than 4 trades since I was not keeping well. One was a real bad call but in just 3 jumps my target was reached. I had never seen in one shot 30 pips jump in gbp/jpy as I had seen today. Only later realised it was due to the unexpectedly positive data released at that time. :slight_smile:

I violated my own rule, “Do not force yourself to trade when you are not mentally, physically fit”. It was a chance I took.

We called it a day with 55 pips with no losses.

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am attaching with my usual gbpjpy, eurusd 1M & 5M charts for your understanding.

Hello Friends,

Hope your weekend is going well.

Looks as though the present trend of Pound will continue for few more days. Attaching here my gbp/jpy charts for your understanding.

Healthy And Wealthy Weekend

Sureba67

Hello friends,

Glad to see you all after a peaceful weekend. :slight_smile:

Attaching here today’s 15 min. & 30 min. charts for your understanding. Yesterday’s correction was quite healthy a one.

Wish to share my thoughts.

I have never before tracked [B]EUR/GBP[/B] until recently.

I began to follow this pair when one of the US based brokers called me to discuss about making autotrader out of my trading system exclusively for GBP/JPY and he mentioned they already have an autotrader for EUR/GBP. Frankly, I am not a fan of any autotrader or EA, nor have I worked with either.

Now, my little experience and opinion with/of this pair is, anyone wishes to improve one’s day trading or scalping, one must work with this pair for at least few months before working with any pair. This pair offers a lot to learn. I am working on fine tuning [B]my SOLIMO to suit EUR/GBP[/B] in my spare time to include it in my free calls service.

I may be the craziest man on the earth to ever conceive such an idea and post here but I don’t mind being crazy if it has the potential to make the difference.

Nice day.

Sureba67

Hello friends,

I am attaching gbp/jpy 5 Min & 15 Min. charts for your understanding.

Yesterday’s rise, after a good correction, proved to be a short-lived one, nevertheless, it does not make any difference for our scalping friends,who would be enjoying this lovely pair at every stage.

Supports: 145.25, 144.95 & Resistance: 146.25, 146.65,

Dear Friends,

I am attaching 2 charts:1M & 5M of gbpjpy with my demo trades with my indicators. Created this chart only to share with you a simple SOLIMO system that I am following without rainbow indicators.

You have to pardon me for I am yet to master my interpretation skills and once again leaving the same to you, for you are far better in doing it.

I once again reiterate, these are only demo trades not the real ones. The purpose of sharing is to help my fellow traders improve their pips scores with ease.

Good Day

If you are still using your system, how is it working out for you still? I know you said in Feb 2009 that you were doing about 400 pips a week, are you still averaging that? or doing more?

Thank you

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your msg.

To share with you, since Feb.09, there were excellent developments. Not only I have been doing well, I have also started providing 10 Pips A Day coaching using my system. My students are beginning to do better than I had expected.

I could not continue posting on forums primarily due to the fact, I have been occupied with my trading as well as coaching.

Healthy And Wealthy Trading.

Sureba67

Hi Sureba,

could you give us any feedback ? How is your system doing. Have your students been successful with it ?

Is there any place on your blog where one could learn your system ?

Greetings,

thevenin.

Hi Thevenin,

Thanks for your msg. Pl. bear with me for my belated reply. This is one of the prime reasons I stopped regularly posting in the forums for besides stocks & forex trading, I am fully engaged with coaching, I find little time to take part in forums.

<<Is there any place on your blog where one could learn your system ?>>
My system works based on identifying strengths and weaknesses in the rise and fall of the price. I follow the same system for my stocks as well as forex trading. It’s neither an EA nor an ATS nor an ATR. It’s a discretionary system.

<<How is your system doing. Have your students been successful with it ?>>
Well, to know whether my students are successful with my coaching and my system, you have to only ask them. They are the better judges. :slight_smile:

But I can share with you here, the kind of feedback I am getting during and after the coaching, I am glad to tell you they are doing well. For instance, yesterday, one of my students called me to tell me, Pound will rise against USD since he found it was falling without any strength.

If I talk more, the moderators will feel I am trying to use this wonderful forum to advertise myself. Honestly, I don’t need such an advertisement and getting banned permanently. :slight_smile: