Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Become Part Of The FX-MEN

At BabyPips.com we try to provide the best possible learning environment for traders of all levels. And even with the many superpowers that we possess, we simply cannot answer every question that is posted by our community. That is where you can come to the rescue!

So How Can You Help?

Contribute Good Content

That’s right. If you have some valuable piece of information, don’t hold back! Share it with your fellow traders. We can all learn something new everyday and the more people that share, the more we can all learn.

Answer Questions

“Teaching is also a good way to learn.” If you see a question that you think you have the answer for, then by all means, help your fellow trader out. Even if you aren’t completely sure if you are correct, your answer still may help someone. Just be sure to say that you aren’t 100% sure that your answer is correct. No one will flame you for your answers. In fact, users who flame answers will be given infractions. This doesn’t mean they can’t debate your answer, but they just can’t post things like, “You suck!” or “You don’t know what you’re talking about!” While those are all great lines to say to your buddies when you’re drunk, the BabyPips forums is just not the place for those kinds of comments :slight_smile:

Moving Up In Ranks

There are 2 ways you can become an Honorary Member of the FX-MEN:

1. For every good post we see (whether its a good contribution or answer), we will “bestow” upon you reputation points. You will get 10 points for each answer we think provides value to the community. There are different ranks you will achieve as you accumulate reputation points but once you have 600 points, you will receive the title, “Honorary FX-MEN Member”. Users with this title will have the BabyPips.com blessing and will be regarded as valuable contributors to this community. Basically, you will be the shiznit!

2. If you accumulate 1000 posts you will also be given the title of Honorary FX-MEN member for your contributions. So stop lurking, and start posting! :smiley:

Our goal is to build a community of traders who provide value for each other. The more you contribute, the more you can help. Remember, at one point in time you too had a question that needed an answer, so this is your opportunity to give back to the Forex community. The fate of the ummm…world depends on you.

Sincerely,

Big Pippin
The Sexiest Member of the FX-MEN (It’s not my super power, it’s just a gift :cool: )

Hey bro,
You’ve thrown down the gauntlet and I always enjoy a challenge. A mere 600 points eh? Count me in! :wink:

Peace,
Comfy.

boom goes the dynamite…

:5:I want Become Part Of The FX-MEN, but…

thanks for supporting!