My Daily Forex Prediction on Major Currencies - Page 3
Page 3 of 286 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2860
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by studentno1 View Post
    Hi james i have told my friends and hopefully this thread will be a big success, whens tonights update?? thanks
    thank you

    new analysis is just come up

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Daily Forex Analysis for May 13, 2009
    (update: 10:31am GMT+7)

    EUR/USD
    It is more likely to go down to 1.35 area, but may be it will hit once again in around 1.37, and then go down. We can place a sell order at around 1.3720. with Target Profits to 1.36 or lower, Stop Loss at 1.3770.
    (Current Price: 1.3694)

    GBP/USD
    It is more likely to go down to 1.5250 or lower. but we recommend to wait until it is go up once again to around 1.5350, and then we place a Sell order, with Target Profits to 1.5250, Stop Loss at 1.5400.
    (Current Price: 1.5305)

    AUD/USD
    It is more likely to go down to 0.75 area. you can entry sell at 0.77, with Target Profits to 0.76, Stop Loss at 0.7750.
    (Current Price: 0.7675)

    Enjoy !

    James
    GS

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Profit again

    congratulations !

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Good tips James! Too bad EUR and GBP did not hit the entry price. Still waiting for AUD to reach the TP. Will be waiting for your analysis tmr. Thx buddy.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Daily Forex Analysis for May 14, 2009
    (update: 5:40am GMT+7)

    Today is complicated for the Analysis,
    because it have a potential to move flat or bouncing for the major currencies.

    EUR/USD
    It is more likely to move flat, but it also have a potentially to continue down to 1.35 or even 1.34.
    (Current Price: 1.3595)

    GBP/USD
    It is more likely to go up to around 1.5250, and then it is potentially to move down to around 1.50.
    (Current Price: 1.5151)

    AUD/USD
    It is more likely to go down to around 0.7440, but we recommend to wait until it is go up to around 0.76, and then entry sell.
    (Current Price: 0.7528)


    Enjoy !

    James
    GS

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by cicada View Post
    Good tips James! Too bad EUR and GBP did not hit the entry price. Still waiting for AUD to reach the TP. Will be waiting for your analysis tmr. Thx buddy.
    I suggest don't wait until it is hit the exact price, because it just an estimate number

    ok, good luck

    thank you

    James

  7. #27
    Hi james when time (GMT) do you think the pound will be at its highest vs usd?? as currently its still dropping 15107

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    san diego, california
    Posts
    3

    Default Thank you

    Good day James,

    I took your advice on GBP/USD for May 14th, 2009, I bought at 1.5127 and sold at 1.5200 for 73 pips of profit!

    I am new to this Babypips site and I came across your section thanks God. This was my first test with your opinions. I pray for you to continually give great opinions/possible forecast. I am studying forex myself. But until I can become proficient at it, it is nice to have winning strategies such as yours on my side.

    Sincerely,

    Shaw

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by studentno1 View Post
    Hi james when time (GMT) do you think the pound will be at its highest vs usd?? as currently its still dropping 15107
    for today, better to pending the trade, because the today's market (May 14) is complicated

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsounds View Post
    Good day James,

    I took your advice on GBP/USD for May 14th, 2009, I bought at 1.5127 and sold at 1.5200 for 73 pips of profit!

    I am new to this Babypips site and I came across your section thanks God. This was my first test with your opinions. I pray for you to continually give great opinions/possible forecast. I am studying forex myself. But until I can become proficient at it, it is nice to have winning strategies such as yours on my side.

    Sincerely,

    Shaw
    ok, no problem. I will still keep posting my analysis in here


    James

Forum Sponsors

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
"As long as you're going to think anyway, think big."
Donald Trump