The Quick Way to the Top

Nice thing this THV. Could you elaborate on how do you use the trix indicator with QuickWayTop system?

Thanks

Trix indicator version 4

Green Buy
Red Sell

This is a very strong indicator and reliable indicator, ive noticed sometimes it will tell you how long the move will last. add it to your charts and study it.

THV3 Trix v4.01 Div.zip (25 KB)

Just looks like a couple of moving averages to me.
Hope you stick to what has been working for you Anakin.

Juicyt

Hi everyone.

Im new around here. im impressed by the system and im trying it out. is it me or is it really testing our patience…i waited whole day only to have a few valid ones sail away when i walked away for a brief moment. im not using MT4 is there a way i can overcome this glued to the comp whole day and still be on time to rake in some pips? :confused:

thanks.

did anakin give up on this system? no posts in half a month, i’m guessing it broke down or something… too bad.

I’ve been using this system and it has continued to bring success. It really is just a combination of two other proven systems, and you can create variations that work as well. I find myself sometimes using the 15 min as my trend chart and the 1 min as the main chart. This way I can trade more often, but usually for less pips. Also, I only trade on the side, so I have no need for the more complex indicators as described by some earlier in this thread.

I’ve had success with it also. I get to look at the charts from UK open (or close enough to it) to mid US market. I am trading GU EU and UJ and so far this week i have had 1 loss of 2 pips and 5 wins. My wins were 5, 5, 16, 11 and 13. Now to be perfectly honest, although a few i bailed on early because news was approaching (5pips) most trades went on to at least double my risk. It is tempting to hold on a little longer but for now whilst i am still getting the confidence in the system i will be happy to trade the way i have and increase the lots. I notice also once i log in after US session that i usually have missed some good trades from mid US session till end and it is a shame to see good trades go to waste.
If only someone could make an EA or Indicator that could alarm once the sequence of requirements were met. That would make this system a whole lot easier to trade.

Juicyt

Dose anyone have MT4 templates they’d care to share for
this system?

Thanks.

LJQ2

maybe he’s getting more info from here 301 Moved Permanently
before posting it as his own system :rolleyes:

Thanks, not much luck until now. But I wouldn’t call this luck.

THV is the way to go, mixed with the trendman method which is very easy to follow your financial situation will change right away.

Anakin is learning THV

lol ur a funny guy … the only thing which will change ur financial situation right away is a loan :wink:

How is everyone going with Anakins strategy?
has anyone made it big on THV with this?
is anyone running it on MT4 with high success?

i am going to spend the best part of this week ripping the guts out of it and having a go on a demo FxPro account with it.

Hi,
i have been re-reading this and associated [james’s 45, ema step] strategies, and i have switched to FxPro to use MT4, but i cannot seem to get my CCI and STOCH looking like everyone elses…

i also have tried alot of different ways to install Anakins indicators, but not having any success, it keeps saying “zip file empty” or “file invalid”

has anyone else had this trouble?

Please help, i am very keen to get stuck into this strategy…

I had trouble loading GannHiLo from a link on another thread so I went to the Metaquotes home site and downloaded from there with no problems. Maybe you can find your indicators or help there. d.

I converted to Oanda yesterday,
i like that they dont seem to be against you, and ive heard alot of good things from these forums, aswell as they spreads

Dobro! how are you going with this system now??

Hi Anakin

Thanks for posting your system, or combination of existing systems, depending on how you want to look at it. I have been trying it out with great success. I like the fact that it is a refinement of the EMA step system (in my opinion). I was struggling with entries whilst switching between time frames which can often show trends going up, down and loop the loop. I started to recognise the fact that you need to choose a higher time frame, observe the trend and move down to a lower time frame for entry in the same direction. Your idea of using the 30min and 5min is a great combination and very safe. You do need to be patient though (working manually) but I find I can get on with other things whilst waiting for the correct combination of indicators.
Anakin, are you still using this system?

Thanks,
Corby

no he’s not … he had a couple of losses in a row and found some problem with the system when backtesting.

He’s been practicing THV for a while (atleast when i last spoke to him over a month ago)

Oh, thanks for the info. Do you know what the problem was? It seems to work but you have to be very, very patient for indicators on 2 time frames to match.

Thanks.