Day Trading -Set Up -Help

Hi,
I am really new to forex and already lost about $700 up to now,:mad:
I realized that because my trading tools settings are not okay. Can any body help me?

I m using software from the forex . com,and use 10min 1 hour charts
I want to know the chart values that will work for 10 min daytrading set up.:confused:

Your indicator settings are not the problem. The real reason youā€™ve lost $700 is because you donā€™t know how to trade and are relying on indicators to tell you everything.

Iā€™m not trying to be harshā€¦ As a new trader itā€™s perfectly normal that you donā€™t know how to trade. Whatā€™s abnormal is that you are trading real money and not demoing. :slight_smile:

There is no ā€œmagic numberā€ that you can plug into an indicator that will make you a successful trader. You need to stop trading real money, go through the Babypips School a few times, and then restart on a demo account.

Absolutely correct!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have been on this forum long enough now to have seen quite a few newbies develop into rather competant traders.

If you take the above advice, then it will take you about 1 to 1 + 1/2 years of constant hard work. :slight_smile:

Thank you tymen1 and phil838. :slight_smile:

I m gonna work hard and seeā€¦
actually i did demo trading and then switched to that,Now i m back to demo trading again. :slight_smile:

I ll work hardā€¦ I wont to be that 5% :slight_smile: