Indicators/Oscillators, expert advisors are all rubbish!

I identified my worst style of trading, and then I inversed it (Stop Loss to become Take Profit and vice-versa). No need to use indicators/oscillators at all. I am happy that eventually I will quit my corporate job that I’ve been doing for 10 years. Osillators, indicators, expert advisors are all useless!
In fact, we should NOT buy anything (software or meter or expert advisor or whatever)
Feel free to visit my blog (I am not selling anything here, this is just a personal trading diary)
ShowPips

The “Change Trade” in the trade record is shown when I move my Stop Loss to be in-profit. I mean, if I buy USD/CHF at 1.000 and Stop Loss at 0.9950. When the market price is 1.0050, I will change the Stop Loss to 1.0025. Sometimes when I want to exit the trade, I simply use “Trailing Stop”.

In my worst trading “system”, if I’ve made a realised (closed) P/L = +100 USD and there is still an unrealised (floating) P/L = -50 USD, I would not close the floating P/L, hoping that it will eventually turn around and become a profit. Now (inverse of it), if my closed P/L = -100 USD and there is still floating P/L = +50 USD, not only would I not close that open position, I would increase Take Profit so that when it becomes a profit, it will be greater than 100 USD (which I have made a loss).