Review on Energy Market This Week : April 11th, 2011

You are going to check the analysis focused on energy markets by [B]Pitguru Daniel Cronin[/B]. Let’s see what our expert talks about the market this week!

[B]The Energies Review[/B]
For the week of April 11th, 2011

Crude Oil and other energies rallied up very nicely last week as once the May contract broke $106 it was off to the races. $115 is the next target I see here and I think it would be hard pressed to see this rally even higher above this number. This price will now start to hurt the consumer with Gasoline prices going over $4.00 this week. The USD has also helped move the flatprice as this still gets beaten down against other major currencies with the Euro/USD trading at $1.44 and climbing. WTI spreads have stayed steady here at -60 in May/June and -50 in June/July respectively. Look for Crude to try and get to $115 but I think this is the week that the price will turn over.

Once you are trader in futures trading platform or any related ones, such the short review can give you valuable information for your trading since the markets are always changeable.