The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

found it :slight_smile: please ignore the latest twitter !

p.s Feel like a kid at Christmas!

5 Likes

Hip hip hooray!!!

5 Likes

Great stuff. Let’s get crackin’ :wink:

…

Life is not about the destination, but the journey. Lets enjoy the journey and find serendipity in where it takes us.

Patiently waiting a long time for this and its finally here!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Looking forward to spending the next 36 months and beyond with everyone! :57:

I just want to be on the first page of history!

So this is it…
I feel like I’m about to take my first ride on an aircraft, actually a fighter jet.
First class ticket too…

Amazing to be here as this journey begins. It’s gonna be a fantastic ride !

The calm before the storm… Stay frosty people…

Well, it was a long wait but I’m so sure this will be so worth it!

Realy enjoyed …The Richest man in Babylon, thanks.

Alright… I found it as well. Look forward to the experience Micheal.

Ready set let’s roll;)

Got my training wheels on… lets do this! :slight_smile:

Mount Up!

tq ICT, may i join…

ICT,

Can’t thank you enough for sharing your time and effort in all these video & document.

This is the start of a new chapter.

An army of sniper lock & load ready to shoot !!! :smiley:

Cheers,
Buck:57:

This is great ICT. Just in time for me going live next Thursday March 1st. Thanks for everything.

EDIT: I’m attaching a link to my trader’s sheet. I have made. It has a pre-trade checklist section (incomplete), a summary section and a trade section. The sheet is blank but has auto-formatting properties once you start entering numbers. The rows auto-highlight in red and green. Enjoy.

EDIT 2: I made the pre-trade checklist functional, the weights of the importance of each concept is arbitrary at the moment. You can change these as you like by changing the % in the formula.

Trade Log.zip (23.4 KB)

This should bring all that we have learnt together and change lives of many people. Hopefully I’ll be one of them!!