The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Well, it was a long wait but I’m so sure this will be so worth it!

Realy enjoyed …The Richest man in Babylon, thanks.

Alright… I found it as well. Look forward to the experience Micheal.

Ready set let’s roll;)

Got my training wheels on… lets do this! :slight_smile:

Mount Up!

tq ICT, may i join…

ICT,

Can’t thank you enough for sharing your time and effort in all these video & document.

This is the start of a new chapter.

An army of sniper lock & load ready to shoot !!! :smiley:

Cheers,
Buck:57:

This is great ICT. Just in time for me going live next Thursday March 1st. Thanks for everything.

EDIT: I’m attaching a link to my trader’s sheet. I have made. It has a pre-trade checklist section (incomplete), a summary section and a trade section. The sheet is blank but has auto-formatting properties once you start entering numbers. The rows auto-highlight in red and green. Enjoy.

EDIT 2: I made the pre-trade checklist functional, the weights of the importance of each concept is arbitrary at the moment. You can change these as you like by changing the % in the formula.

Trade Log.zip (23.4 KB)

This should bring all that we have learnt together and change lives of many people. Hopefully I’ll be one of them!!

Wooohoooo!!

1…2…3…Go :smiley:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and time with us ICT. With your help, we will soon join the millionaires’ club but the knowledge we gain on this trek will be priceless :slight_smile: Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your time and effort in sharing with us newbies. I am so looking forward to learn from you and everyone else in this thread.

Now the time as come…

Michael,

You´ve done great things for this community, and just when I thought you couldn´t overcome yourself, it looks like you´re setting the bar higher once again.

No doubt we are living exciting times, thank you for that.

:slight_smile:

Thank you ICT!

You have taught us so much already, and yet I’m so excited about the journey ahead!

Thanks for all your efforts ICT - I’m great full and very excited to start this next chapter

Thanks for everything ICT. I am realy looking forward to this thread.

ICT,

Can’t thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into helping all of us become profitable traders. I’m really looking forward to this year and beyond!

“Courage is a splendid thing to witness” - Yamamoto Tsunetomo’s Hagakure (The Art of the Samurai)

GLGT!

My fellow red pill takers…lets enjoy the rabbit hole…