The Forex Portfolio - How to Gain Consistent Profits by Staying in the Market 24/7

Going to go out on a limb here – I can already hear it being sawed off – and guess: some kind of Relative Strength Analysis methodology among those 8 major currencies involving each of those 28 possible pairings (nah, that would take too long unless you maybe used some kind of automated tool, right)?

Interesting… Which TF charts do u prefer to monitor?

No indicators are used for any analysis at all.

I only monitor and trade off of daily charts.

1 Like

Just a heads up. I have business to attend to in Chicago tomorrow night and I will not return until Tuesday. I doubt I will have much time to add to this thread until then.

Hope he dosent mind me saying but I think he’s spot on here,indicators will bite you in the bum.Thats what Ive found anyway ,no doubt some will dissagree and have been sucsesfull,but ive only seen poeple on forums say that never personally

1 Like

Interesting will follow with caution

Looking forward to this thread developing.

For those who have already posted cynical remarks and inane guesses at the next moves, you have shown your cards.

Unless you have something useful to add, why not just shut up, go away and stop wasting my time having to read it.

Good luck mastergunner.

…thanx

What are typical SL & TP set at?

I can address that answer with the next post. It requires a bit of explaining, though execution is no effort in practice.

Hey now. There’s no reason to build a strong defense that outweighed any suspected offense. Let them have their say.

Ive got a feeling this guys gona teach us some good stuff.

1 Like

Hi MG99, Great thread.

I subscribed to this thread already. So far I enjoyed your posts here. Such a straight forward shooting words. I like that.

And I really enjoyed your posts there in another thread. Man, Just awesome. People need to understand scalpers are not gonna survive from this market. They need to know the Price Action King. I’m not going to rant here.

I hope I can learn something from here.

Happy weekend.

Hey mastergunner!
As a longtime member here I’ve always known you as levelheaded and no funny stuff, so I follow this with interest.

Education can create opportunities. The result of opportunities can be exciting. So sometimes learning something new can be exhilarating with the expectation of a positive result.

While I appreciate the compliment. At this point it’s far too premature to award me with any title. Thus far, I’m two legitimate posts into my methodology and I’ve told everyone to ignore indicators, news, and to start looking at 28 currency pairs.

Arguably, that is madness.

Successful and profitable implementation of the education is the unknown variable at this point. While my results appear impressive, they are also unconfirmed. This is with intention. I don’t want people chasing results. I’d prefer them to be skeptical of them. To question then. I want them to learn, evolve on their own, and engage in an open ended methodology that can produce for them consistent and profitable results.

So I tell you what, you can call me King when you bought your first luxury car with profits from Forex. Till then, mastergunner99 is sufficient.

It’s been a long time coming my friend. My evolution isn’t nearly complete.

But dammit, it’s time everyone started really making some money around here.

Let’s do this thing.

1 Like

Good start, I hope you continue in the same spirit. You got my attention …

Sound logic and thinking so far by MG99. Subscribed :slight_smile:

hmmmm…interesting

I’m in for the ride. Looking forward to your discussions.