Overnight Cash Rate: 0.5%
Forecast: No Change

Reserved for future edit

Reserved for future edit

Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Reserved for future edit

Reserved for future edit

If theAnother general rule I follow is that I do not trade the same pair for 24

Welcome back ILovePizzaMore, long time no see.
Looking forward to see you place your trades, I’ll be following along and asking lots of questions.

I was under the impression that higher CPI releases lead to possible higher interest rates and vice versa.
SO If you have a lower CPI then wouldn’t you want to go short?
Also, what deviation in the forecast do you look for? How much worse than 2.8% will it have to be for you to enter.

Hi,

How long have you been trading?

How long have you been trading this system/methodologhy and with which results?

I am sorry but I don’t quite understand if you use a SL (stop loss) or not?

You said you use a TP (take profit) of 10 but not ST if I get it right.

Isn’t it this the recipe for failure? You win 1000 times 10 pips and you lose one time and you bust your account. Or if you prefer you win 5 times 10 pips and lose once 100 pips. I don’t see how you can make momey. Am I missing something?

And also which broker do you trade with? Do you trade on the news? How spread increase and slippage do affect you during the news? Are they big? Or do you maybe wait 30-1 hour after news to place your order?

Thanks for the answers! :slight_smile:

Bla blah balsa fundamentals

[QUOTE=Trasimaco;478364]I am sorry but I don’t quite understand if you use a SL (stop loss) or the fundamental reason I made the trade was no longer valid. But that is how long I am willing to hold onto a trade to let it come back

Is it always a 10 pip TP, or do you sometimes let it go longer?
And under what conditions? It would be nice if you post charts explaining this as we go along.

One other thing, aren’t you gambling a bit if you place your order before the announcement? Or do you use technical analysis to get you in early? What information do you have that gives you the heads up on where price will go, or rather, which way the announcement will go? Do you use previous announcements to make an “educated guess”?

One other thing, aren’t you gambling a bit if you place your order before the announcement? Or do you use technical analysis to get you in early? What

NZD and aud are taking a hit from the china GDP release this night. Chinas economy is a major