Pepperoni and pineapple please

don’t get too worked up JM, it doesn’t seem like he’s very interested in the deal after all

[QUOTE=“60proof;553633”]

don’t get too worked up JM, it doesn’t seem like he’s very interested in the deal after all[/QUOTE]

I looked into the legalities a little bit yesterday. Technically doing something I proposed would be illegal as I am required to have a license to trade others money. I am not motivated to put myself in a situation where I am breaking laws without a reward to make it worth it.

Also would be the issue of getting the money from you and sending the money back after I finished trading it up… All while keeping anonymity… I don’t want anyone online to know my real name and I don’t see anyway to avoid that in a transaction that this would require.

Also it would open myself up to the risks of a lawsuit…

As much as I want to I can’t expose myself to the legal risks as well as disclosing information about myself that I wish not to disclose.

It also still doesn’t resolve the long term issues that only you can anyways… Which is your own trading performance. Ultimately this is going to be what gets you out of the hole. If you can’t make any progress with it, then me giving you money won’t be a viable solution anyways. If you can make it work, then 10k will just be a minor hurdle for you to clear.

yeah no worries, it actually means something that you at least looked into the idea. tbh, the lack of money isn’t the most painful part, it’s the fact that nobody can/will help me. or perhaps the worst part is knowing i don’t even deserve the help.

either way though, i will keep trading, that is what I do.

currently: $600 account

[QUOTE=“60proof;553636”]

yeah no worries, it actually means something that you at least looked into the idea. tbh, the lack of money isn’t the most painful part, it’s the fact that nobody can/will help me. or perhaps the worst part is knowing i don’t even deserve the help.

either way though, i will keep trading, that is what I do.

currently: $600 account[/QUOTE]

I think it would be helpful to send me a myfxbook link to the account. If you know someone is watching it may help keep risks in check and will make it easier to pass on trades you would open on impulse. Think about it.

okay one more idea:

a quid pro quo type of charity, where if I prove to be profitable by XX% over so many months (backed up by mfxbook link of course), that you would send me a “reward” of some value.

Then when I have sufficiently climbed the ladder, I would of course then send you the money back. You can do this anonymously through Paypal also, if that is a major concern.

this would be great for my confidence if nothing else, and if I fail there’s no “risk” to you whatsoever.
just throwing it out there…

[QUOTE=“60proof;553639”]okay one more idea:

a quid pro quo type of charity, where if I prove to be profitable by XX% over so many months (backed up by mfxbook link of course), that you would send me a “reward” of some value.

Then when I have sufficiently climbed the ladder, I would of course then send you the money back. You can do this anonymously through Paypal also, if that is a major concern.

this would be great for my confidence if nothing else, and if I fail there’s no “risk” to you whatsoever.
just throwing it out there…[/QUOTE]

Lol. I thought of that to but I couldn’t come to a conclusion that would make logical sense. You have an account with $600 that you don’t need to touch… The point that I would probably use as a benchmark before I would give you money based on performance would be when you tripled the account. If you did that you would have $1,800 bucks. If you’ve got $1,800 bucks and we both think you can do it again… Then you’ll be hitting $5,400 in just a matter of time… If you’ve done it twice then the third is all but assured and you’ll have $16,200.

You proving to me that you could trade would actually prove to me that you don’t need the money…

but it is the matter of time. i just don’t have the availability to make money as rapidly as you can. Just a little boost near the beginning can have a big impact

that’s just how I see it. it would be a huge motivator, even if the “prize” was something relatively small

[QUOTE=“60proof;553645”]

but it is the matter of time. i just don’t have the availability to make money as rapidly as you can. Just a little boost near the beginning can have a big impact

that’s just how I see it. it would be a huge motivator, even if the “prize” was something relatively small[/QUOTE]

Well like I said… Triple the account is the benchmark I would need to see. Send me the the myfxbook link and we can go from there if you can reach that point.

Cool… I’ll be watching it :slight_smile:

great, let’s see what happens next! lol

@ILovePizza

So when did you become one of the most popular traders on BabyPips? lol

Congrats on the performance Pizza, so what’s the next challenge?

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;553764”]@ILovePizza

So when did you become one of the most popular traders on BabyPips? lol

Congrats on the performance Pizza, so what’s the next challenge?[/QUOTE]

Hey! Haven’t seen you post in awhile…

Lol popular?? I’m probably on more peoples ignore list then anything else.

Became a dad mate, apparently its a full time gig!

Although I haven’t posted, I’ve kept mostly up to date with your thread. Seems like a lot more people are appreciating fundamentals these days!

Are you a mentor now Pizza? Haha

How to feel about an Aussie short? I like the 97 level for the short and its consistent with exchange rate forecasts. Than again, there’s not a lot on the Australia fundamental plate this week…

Whoa! Congratulations mate! Huge life change.

I’m liking .97 for shorts as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if it hit .98 but can’t see it going much higher. I would expect some remarks coming out of the RBA soon trying to jawbone the currency back down. Anything over .95 and we will see a high currency being used as a justification for another rate cut.

It’s a tricky short though… The US probably won’t be tapering till march I’m guessing… Chinas doing decent… Short squeezes seem to go well past reason on this pair… Longing euraud may be a better option.

Thanks mate,

Yeah, Stevens has remained neutral to date and continues to let market forces drive the exchange rate but its definitely hurting Australian exports and the economy in general. The effects of the mining boom slowdown will start to be felt more and more across the country in 2014, likely resulting in an increase in unemployment.

Wouldn’t bet on a rate cut before Christmas though, so the Aussie might be driven by the US and the rest of the globe for now…

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;553857”]

Thanks mate,

Yeah, Stevens has remained neutral to date and continues to let market forces drive the exchange rate but its definitely hurting Australian exports and the economy in general. The effects of the mining boom slowdown will start to be felt more and more across the country in 2014, likely resulting in an increase in unemployment.

Wouldn’t bet on a rate cut before Christmas though, so the Aussie might be driven by the US and the rest of the globe for now…[/QUOTE]

Yep… I agree… No cut till feb or march (if it occurs)… Same timeframe as the FOMC taper in my book… Which also coincides with a likely rate increase by the RBNZ.

Sounds like the perfect storm! I being doing quite well taking long term trades, having a fundamental view of the market but using the daily / weekly chart for technical entries, normally on strong support and resistance levels.

Haven’t used a tight stop in months (sometimes no SL) and seems to be working. I don’t have the time to be across every CPI release and economic forecast but making some cash and with basically no stress!

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;553866”]

Sounds like the perfect storm! I being doing quite well taking long term trades, having a fundamental view of the market but using the daily / weekly chart for technical entries, normally on strong support and resistance levels.

Haven’t used a tight stop in months (sometimes no SL) and seems to be working. I don’t have the time to be across every CPI release and economic forecast but making some cash and with basically no stress![/QUOTE]

Sounds like its clicking for you! The big time frame technical levels contain price quite well when combined with understanding the fundamental context they are operating in. Just having an idea of what the next rate change will be and when can be all the fundamentals you need when playing with time frames as big as the weekly charts.

Its certainly interesting…