I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hello, i will be giving free powerful price action signals at the close of the daily/4hours chart.
i have greate success with price action trading methods so i will be sharing my signals here.
you can do a google search on ‘horlique2’ you will see good positive reviews about my free signals on other forums.

i will posting these signals at few minutes before/after the close of the daily chart and 4hours candle
on major pairs including goldusd. i will include entry price stops,targets and reason for the trade.

stay tune to my signals.

PLEASE CHECK MY RECENT TRADES ATTACHED BELOW.

LETS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER. : PLEASE IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING MY TRADES I RISK JUST 2% PER TRADE DONT BET THE FARM WITH MY SIGNALS

good, welcome!

welcome…!

trade 1 buy gbpusd now or buy at gbpusd at 1.53900
stops = 55pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade: price action buy signal formed at support

please risk 2% here .

Hi,

Thanks for the signal. I will follow you and report on any profits or losses accordingly.

Once again thanks for the tips!

you are welcome

Thanks for signal…I also am going to follow you on this one…will let you know how it goes

Thank you
Will follow with interest

hello buddies a rejection candle is about to formed on the goldusd 4 hours chart : if this candle successfully form i will go long on goldusd putting my stops and targets. till then

Any EUROUSD signals?

no clear signals but you can go long putting stops= 55pips, targets=200pips
its a risky signal you are talking this at your own risk

you can test this on a demo amd use very small lots size on live account risking just 1% only

buy goldusd now or buy at 1284.250

stops= 60pips

targets= 250pips

please risk 2% here

What do you mean “pips”?

google ‘pips’ or better check the educational section of this site

What’s the dollar amount there m8, that’s what I’m asking. Also, are u trading standard, mini or micro lots ?

this trade has moved 60pips up equal to our stops so please move stops to breakeven.

am trading 2 MINI lots of 0.4(4$per pip) EACH

I am relatively new to forex so I am playing it safe, or as safe as I can. I opened the transaction when posted and the operation just closed with a $1.97 profit. I did a buy for 1000 in fxcm.co.uk. I go after quick turnover operations and try to go after 30 to 50 pips a day as a minimum. I will continue to purchase 1000 lots based on what is posted and let you all know the outcome of each. I did not enter into the gold operation as I buy physical gold so I prefer to focus on fiat currencies where forex is concerned.

this trade has just moved 30pips in our direction so please move your stops to breakeven.

I am totally subscribing to this thread.
Thanx Horlique2.