Check Out Pete Fader!

I’m sure most of you guys know about Pete and his VSA “volume” trading. Say what you want about it but I’m here to let those interested that it’s a really great opportunity. Having more traders in his forums would allow for us to learn and share ideas and trades at a higher clip. If you have negativity to add to this post regarding volume in FX, reconsider please.

PS. Please read the forum first, or at least a decent amount of it to understand the concepts before you ask basic questions. Not saying basic questions aren’t welcomed, but reading old posts should answer most of your questions coming out of the box. Probably more since it would be like reading a book going through all the posts in the forum, packed with charts all sorts of info.

http://forums.babypips.com/candlesticks-chart-patterns-price-action/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader.html

So are u going to post his trading signal here?

That’s the thing with his approach, it’s not necessarily a “signal” like the cross of EMAs. It’s a methodology that allows one to understand Why price moves the way it does. Read up on his forums and begin to ask questions. I just wanted to bring traders over to his forums because they’re not as active as they once were. Shame really. Everyone was thankful for the knowledge they were learning, whether they were adopting the VSA approach or just some its nuances, it helped.

[QUOTE=“UpcomerFX;508713”]That’s the thing with his approach, it’s not necessarily a “signal” like the cross of EMAs. It’s a methodology that allows one to understand Why price moves the way it does. Read up on his forums and begin to ask questions. I just wanted to bring traders over to his forums because they’re not as active as they once were. Shame really. Everyone was thankful for the knowledge they were learning, whether they were adopting the VSA approach or just some its nuances, it helped.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn’t he have covered everything you would need to know to trade his method by now?

That’s feasible, but not entirely true. Like I said earlier, reading his forums is comparable to reading a novel but that doesn’t mean every question one could have was answered. Outside of questions about method itself, questions about actually trading is the ideal motive of this. Posting your trades with an analysis will show if you understand it. If not, where could you have improved the trade? How many pips did you think you could make? Did you decide to exit prematurely? There are all kinds of questions that past posts can’t answer.

I trade almost entirely through VSA so having a VSA community would be welcoming.

Bump. We’ve seen new traders come into the forums, great to see

Great turnout! Great to see activity really increase! Don’t miss out in the threads. I knew FX activity has declined in recent years, glad to see a helpful community even in slow times.

Hey UpcomerFX, do you still follow and trade with Pete Faders VSA method ? Always interesting to know how things pan out after a year.

Personally, I get it, or at least on my way to, it makes way more sense than anything else and has surprisingly immediate results. I’ll keep at it for then next 6 months (demo) and see what happens. Posted some trades today on the Babypips Pete Fader forum.