Weekly and Daily analysis

Hi all,

This is my first thread in babypips and i wanna to say i have learned much from babypips forums and school ,So i decided to start this thread to help others as babypips helped me.

In this thread i will post charts to help traders to setup trades and i may also post some signals based on these charts.

I hope this threat to be useful to all new and old traders .

Here is some charts for the next week

AUDUSD

EURAUD

EURCHF

EURGBP

The first scenario (note:the last candle is drawn by me)

The second scenario and i think this is more close (note: the last candle is drawn by me)

Now let’s see what happened in what we have mentioned before the week start

1-AUDUSD :

As i mentioned in my weekly outlook a double bottom is being form and as we can see in the new update we will start our position if the new daily candle close above the nick line .

2- EURAUD:

AS we can see in the chart update i think the price is trying to test the nick line before it continue moving down so we will wait price action of the price at this region .

3- EURCHF :

I think this pair is in its way to our target.

4- EURGBP :

AS we can see from the chart update the price is going to our target .

5- USDCAD

As i mentioned there are 2 scenarios and i recommended the second one to happen, from the chart update the next daily candle will confirm my second scenario if it break the trend or we will return to our 1st scenario if it bounced of the trend,So watch this candle and wait to confirm one of our scenarios .

This is a very good trade that we can add to our watch list for today, As you can see in chart price is about to break a triangle that is formed on EURJPY daily chart and i think this will be a very good chance but we must wait this daily candle close.

Today many pairs will decide its direction for the next days so we will wait until daily candles close and i may post some signals to trade.

Hope a happy and profitable trading day for every one.

Hello every body

Now i will start my signals and all of it depends on charts i posted.

we will enter 2 trades and every one will have 2 targets so we will close 1/2 of each trade on the first target and move our stop to break even and see what will happen.

[B]1- AUDUSD:[/B]

Buy @ 0.9300

SL @ 0.9200

TP1 @ 0.9400

TP2 @ 0.9600

[B]2- EURJPY:[/B]

Buy @ 133.000

SL @ 132.000

TP1 @ 133.700

TP2 @ 135.00

I will post any update for these trades so please try to look at the thread from time to time.

Happy trading day to every one.

:19: Hi DmSami,
I’m newbie (apparently more than you :wink: )
What about the EURUSD? Do you feel that this Forex currency could give good point and figure chart for your swing trading scenario? Maybe EURUSD market is too much liquid?:34:

Have a nice week-end and a good trading :41:

Hi Andrea

I post here what i see that it is some how a clear and good chance and last week EURUSD wasn’t so clear to me.

Hello every body

Sorry for this long time but i was little busy and couldn’t post .

Our first trade of AUDUSD gave us +90 pips then the price went down to close the gap and i think it will continue its way up after closing the gap.

And the second trade unfortunately hit the SL -100 pips.

I will post new charts to the most clear opportunities tomorrow and will post any clear signals too.

Great start to your thread here dmsami! Glad to have ya here in the forums and looking forward to seeing more from ya. Good luck and good trading!

Many thanks to you pipcrawler and i am really very happy for what you said.

SO AUDUSD gave us the 100 pips which EURJPY took from us and now we are still in AUDUSD trade and it gave us about another 100 pips and i think it will take some breath and will continue its way up.

I will post all charts update at the week end and we will see the updates together .

I will also discuss with you why the EURJPY trade failed and will explain the reasons and my mistakes.

Wish you all happy weekend .

Thanks for sharing. Are the trades still from the previous week.

yes daksgtrade AUDUSD trade is still active and I’ll post the new chart for it soon.

Hello every body.

Here is AUDUSD chart and my explanation for it.

As we can see the price bounced from 0.618 Fibonacci level and will continue its way to our TP2 (0.9600)

we can see in this chart for GBPAUD a very good trading idea for Head and shoulders pattern is formed.

we will just wait for the price to close under the neckline and then enter our trade.