Can anyone help or give advise?

I know what I want, I just need a solid trading strategy to get me there. Maybe someone out there will be able to help me with this or at least point me in the right direction. I work during the day so I always trade the Asian session, I usually have a day off during the week so on that day I always trade the US session as well(I do have a live account but for now I’m trading in a practice account until I find a profitable system that works for me). I’ve found that the 15 min. time frame works pretty well for me in terms of the pace of trading. My goal is to profit 200 pips per week which equals 40 pips profit per trading session if I only include the Asian session, anything beyond that is a bonus to my account. To sum it up my goals are:

• Trade the Asian session
  • Trade the 15 min. time frame.
  • Profit 40 pips per trading session(I don’t care how many trades it takes to get there as long as I can get there every trading session).
  • Total 200 pips profit per week.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone out there that can help me with this.

Why only the 15 minute time frame ? I use the daily chart and trade the asian session only because I have a day job . You can see what I do here in the evening from California

Daily Range System | Myfxbook

And I started a thread in this forum called Trading The Daily Range Overnight