I will be posting free accurate price action charts of Horliques2's free signals

I will be trading Horlique2’s signals as they are published on his thread.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/55077-i-will-posting-free-accurate-price-action-signals-here-so-watch-out.html

I will start with a $10000 account and will be trading his signals EXACTLY how he posts them and WHEN he posts them… keep in mind he is posting these for free but is likely to be using this as a way to lure potential clients to his not free
account management service. The purpose of this thread is to keep an accurate log of his signals and the performance that they will give you when traded EXACTLY how he posts them.

keep in mind also that Horlique banned me from his thread after i tried posting charts of his signals… not very transparent for someone wanting to manage YOUR money now is it?

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;532729”] Mr pizza i will recommend to the admin that you must be ban from this thread cos you have nothing to offer…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“bek03;532826”]Please let me know if you need any support to ban the pizza joke…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Eager;532833”]

Piza boy go and find some other thread… I am with horlique… Good job horlique[/QUOTE]

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/55077-i-will-posting-free-accurate-price-action-signals-here-so-watch-out.html

Lol… These guys.

Such a strange reaction when one is simply trying to get an accurate performance record from free signals.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;532889”]Please everyone subscribing to this thread should please put “ilovepizzamore” and other negative posters in their ignore list. I have already put “ilovepizzamore” in my ignore LIST . This dude has consistently post negative comments on this thread disturbing and distracting many people.[/QUOTE]

Yes… No one wants to see how your signals actually perform… Or is it just you that doesn’t want people to see?

For people who don’t like following someone like a sheep… Stay tuned.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;532912”] mr ilovepizzamore must be ban from this thread i wil report him to the admin, i want others to report this dude too for a ban[/QUOTE]

Lol… Report away. I am free to post charts of your signals to my hearts content.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;532920”]

Lol… Report away. I am free to post charts of your signals to my hearts content.[/QUOTE]

Upsetting more people on a different thread last night I see!!!

The thread is called ‘Is anyone making any money on…’

Lol lol lol lol

good on you pizza, i’m sure horlique is confident enough to have his system followed. There are loads of people claiming to be making hundreds of pips a week, this helps us sort the wheat from the chaff.

Immaturity at its finest ladies and gentlemen. I don’t even follow horlique’s thread and this is just down right stupid. Goes to show you the FX honorary member title means peanuts.

Thanks for wasting space in the Daytrader section of the forum.

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;533116”]Immaturity at its finest ladies and gentlemen. I don’t even follow horlique’s thread and this is just down right stupid. Goes to show you the FX honorary member title means peanuts.

Thanks for wasting space in the Daytrader section of the forum.[/QUOTE]

Explain how this is stupid?

I will be posting charts and results from a commercial members signals… What exactly is so offensive to you?

And you “don’t even follow Horliques thread”?! Lol…

Here are posts you have posted to his thread… Strange why you post to a thread “you don’t even follow”

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;531765”]In other news. HOW ABOUT THAT FOREX MARKET TODAY.

Really guys?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;531333”]

Agreed! I found it so hard to find a broker with decent spreads (not like 2-2.5 on major pairs -_-) that had a low or no minimum deposit requirement and everything I see on the major brokers review wise is …Meh lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;531324”]I know this isn’t the right place, but I always like to ask when involving myself in a thread full of awesome people. What’s everyone using for a broker? I’m US so im still deciding between FXDD and IBFX particularly because I wont be depositing a lot my first initial deposit.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;530540”]Can we get back to trading? I wanna make some money! hahaha:60:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;530530”]

I find it pretty ridiculous that someone with no posts and credibility who decides to just open and read a thread has the thought that they can just come on in and start bashing the creator of the thread for no apparent reason?

The guy gives free help, advice, and signals which is basically doing all the FX work for people and has an extremely high success rate. Why disturb the peace?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;530081”]Me toooo! I think im gonna make a small 100$ deposit today and make a few trades and we’ll see how things go.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;530030”]

TPed on EurUSD right after you posted for +90 pips! Too bad it was on my demo account LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh here’s the best one…

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;529688”]First and foremost id like to thank Mr Horlique for this entire thread and whatever success comes out of it for anyone!

I decided to started “trying” to trade Forex again after a 5 year hiatus a few days ago and I will be monitoring this thread very closely using demo accounts for my first week, than maybe putting up 1-200 dollars if all is well.

Thanks again sir![/QUOTE]

“I will be monitoring this thread closely”… Ok

So in essence you just lied saying “you don’t even follow his thread”… To seem like an unbiased observer in order to boost your credibility. Good one dude. :+1:

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;533178”]Lets have our trading outlook for 16th september to 20th september 2013. I will start with my favourite pair; 1)EURUSD; This pair formed a double bullish signal on friday close sitting on the dynamic support(moving averages), so we will look for opportunity to buy towards 1.34000 if price opens above 1.33000 a powerful psychological level. Also if price open below 1.33000 we will wait for price to close above 1.33000 in the 1hour/4hour chart for a likely buy entry. My outlook on this pair is bullish. 2)GBPUSD; Price is now in a no-man’s land about 150pips from the nearest key zone (now support zone of 1.56600-1.57100), so i expect price to rotate back to this zone for a possible buy price action entry. The trend is still bullish on this pair. 3)EURAUD; Theres nothing much significant on this pair as at last friday close, the trend is still bearish on the daily chart so we will look for good sell signal on the daily chart this week. Market did closed below 1.44000-1.44500 the nearest resistance zone so we are looking to sell. 4)GBPAUD; Just like with euraud nothing of interest with this pair, but we will watch out for any new price action development this week. 5)NZDUSD; This pair formed a very powerful bearish indecision candle signalling that we should expect lower prices this new week and this signal was formed just below the key resistance point 0.81600, so i expect lower prices this week. So we will watch closely this pair for any possible price action sell signal on the 1hr/4hr chart. 6) AUDUSD; A decent bearish signal was formed at resistance zone 0.92000-0.93180 on the weekly chart so i expect a violent bearish move down in line with the bearish trend on the weekly chart. If price move downward past 0.92000 it will be signal an interesting region to sell. 7)GOLDUSD; This pair did formed a decent bullish signal last friday close just above a powerful number 1300.000 so we will look to buy this pair on this week once price move past the high of last friday candle… Also a bearish trend has just began last friday. 8)EURCAD; This pair did a breakout pattern last week just below support line 1.3666 so i expect a slow bullish movement upward this week. 9)GBPnzd; This pair did formed a bullish indecision candle on the weekly chart last friday close in line with the bullish trend on the weekly chart above 1.95000(a powerful round number),so i expect a bullish run this week. 10)GBPcad; This pair did closed fews pips below the resistance zone 1.64440-1.65000 so we will be look for sell signal here this week. I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY PIPPING WEEK. PLEASE TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR TRADING RULES, DONT GO AGAINST YOUR PLAN, AND BE AWARE OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS.have the patience to wait for an excellent setup. REPORTS ALL NEGATIVE POSTERS TO THE ADMIN(PIPZILLA) SO WE CAN ALL HAVE THIS THREAD CLEAN AND HEALTHY. happy new week.[/QUOTE]

Horliques latest update… No signals so no trades.

Fred, I have reported you for advertising.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;533287”]There are some crazy upward or bullish gap on most usd pairs immediately after sunday open. Pairs affected include; eurusd,gbpusd,nzdusd and audusd. Most gap traders will want to sell believing that price will move back to cover the gap, in some cases this is true but in crazy instances price take weeks to cover the gap and may never cover the gap. Anyway we will watch at monday’s daily close for any possible price action signal. Am also expecting an upward gap on goldusd lol… Happy new week… Please stick to your trading rules.[/QUOTE]

Horliques update…

Yes I’m sure anyone who has a chart open can see price gapped… What he doesn’t explain is WHY price gapped.

Or how to profit from it…

Still no signals so no trade.

Horliques latest update…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;534049”]Interesting stuffs on some pairs;

1)EURaud; a bullish signal is about to form at support 1.42000 so we may likely buy if price close above 1.43000 a powerful round number…

2)GBPaud; a bullish signal is about to form above 1.7000 a powerful psychological point. If this signal forms we may want to put a buy pending order above 1.71000.

3)Audusd; a powerful bearish signal is about to form so we may likely set a sell pending order just below 0.93000 if price closes above 0.93000.

1. Eurcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal to correct last week heavy losses, so we will look at this pair at daily candle close.

Take your time and study these pairs to make good trading decision.[/QUOTE]

Again… No signals… So no trades

I find this interesting, I’ve often wondered do these signal guys actually work but could never have the time to actually follow one of them.

Please stop posting Horlique2’s thread updates to your own thread. You’ve been ignored for a reason, so respect that action. Members can go there to review the updates for themselves. Feel free to do your review in a respectful manner. Aggressive, attacking, and belittling comments will be met with deletion and/or infraction. Any posts deemed as fueling the fire will also be deleted for anyone making them, not just the OP. Continue to posts in this manner and the entire thread will be deleted.

It’s sad that we have to resort to messages like these, but members don’t appear to understand our forum rules. Even active members need a reminding. Even though you feel you are doing a service for the good of the community, there’s a right way and a wrong way to go about this.

Show your performance, make your review of the SYSTEM, and leave it at that. Let the thread and system followers make their own decisions. If the system isn’t doing it for you, please move on.

Pipstradamus

Iilovepizzamore,

I’ve moved your most recent posts regarding this matter to the Bugs and Suggestions forum, here.

Pipstradamus

[QUOTE=“Pipstradamus;534154”]Iilovepizzamore,

I’ve moved your most recent posts regarding this matter to the Bugs and Suggestions forum, here.

Pipstradamus[/QUOTE]

Please put my trade charts I just posted back on this thread… Looks like that got moved too

*edit: nevermind I’ll just do it myself… You may wanna delete the last post in the bugs thread you created…

My latest trade based upon the signals is to sell audusd…

And buy eurcad

We are risking 1% on each trade. I will update the trades as soon as the signals change or hit the SL or TP.

Seems like you think you can tell everyone else but cant be told yourself …****

[QUOTE=“freddypond;534408”]Seems like you think you can tell everyone else but cant be told yourself …****[/QUOTE]

You seem bitter that you got your advertisements taken down… Try putting them up again I won’t report it this time. Advertise away my friend :slight_smile: if you start off subtle you may build a following of members whose IQs are lower then a toaster… THEN throw in the advertising… Easy money :slight_smile:

You should have slept well the last couple of days been a bit of a sideways market your 500 pip stop should of been safe :54: