How do they do this?

Hello traders, there is something i seem not to understand about some scalping signal providers. how do they exactly gain within the same minute and mostly in profit? the photo below from one scalping traders speaks volumes yet i cant understand how this works. any ideas, inputs or insights…

How to trade in one minute opening/closing a position? - No problem, there is only a profit of 1 PIP and there seems to be a SL of 2 PIPs. But interesting indeed, which strategy is used for entry because of the high percentage of successful trades.

I’m checking signal providers and started a thread about this. If you are interested, please have a look at thread
Forex Trading Signals – Alternative to Robots? here on babypips.

and of course get such results?

^ Where’d you get that equity curve?

I’d say, this stat is not authentic by a probability of around 99.999%

from the subsequent trading entries linked to the signal provider.

That **** cray…

No but really WTF.

WTH is that profit for real?!

IKR buddy, its really crazy

it is real but whats really amazes me is the fact that most trades close within the same minute they were opened

HI all
When you focus on the trades in first picture, you will see thet profit is only 1 pips.
But there is no spread and comisions!!! example… they open buy position 1,3264 and close on price 1,3265. Ther is profit 1 pip without spread and commision…it must be market maker (trader form bank or etc…). That is the reason how they can open and close trade in one minute with profit.

When you try to open EUR/USD and you have 2 pips spread, you have to open buy on 1,3264 and close it on 1,3267. It is 3 pips profit - spread = 1 pip real profit. This is the BIG diference!!! You have to candle with minimum 3 pips lenght to make 1 pip profit and you have to open position on low and close it on high on this typ of candle.

But I can imagine the banks works with small profit in pips but with big position size (mount of lots)

Forget about signal services, all of them are scammers.

piper,

banks aren’t hunting for small number of pips. They would have the problem, that large sizes move the price against their position direction. Look at a bank trader’s screen, it’s no rocket-science, mostly they’re using 15 minute time frame and some well-known indicators. Sure in the back-office there are a lot of analysts and programmers trying to compete strategies against the other market-participants.

LoL that’s dope!

i beg to differ. some on mql4/5 are free and when you subscribe the trades really show up on your platform. the only problem with copy trading is that you follow somebody blindly without really knowing the reason for taking the trade. that way you will never learn.
-my 2 cents-

looks fake. would want more proof!

Another advertiser of his Signal Service… lol

really dude? really? i cant be advertising while discouraging people to copy trades. refer to post #15 above

Why don’t let us know the source of the trader, who performs so excellent?

For all those asking for the source, here you go. One Pip Scalper MMCIS Demo Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4 Social Trading

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT CLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THAT SIGNAL PROVIDER AND I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE YOU TO COPY TRADES

I was not going to give that link in the first place coz the results may be too enticing but just to prove that the screen shot is not doctored in any way and neither am i advertising myself, i had to give the link.