Increase pip earning rate WHILE Diversifying risk?

Lets make a hypothetical example here:

Lets say

• My money management rule dictates that I can only risk 2% of my bankroll per trade.
  • I follow one SP (lets call him SPx) and earn a regular number of pips per month.
  • I limit the number of lots and open trades SPx can trade on my account so he can only risk 2% of my account at one point in time. (assuming he might open multiple trades on the same pair in the same direction)
  • Now my earnings are limited to the profits generated by SPx using my 2% bankroll bet.

Now I want to earn more pips per month.

• Assuming I don’t increase above 2% per SP (for the sake of this exercise at least)
    I could add another SP. But the new SP might bet on the same currency pair, in the same direction… increasing my risk per currency pair per direction above 2%.

So it seems like I can only use more than 1 SP if I restrict them to

• Trading on separate currencies.
  • Allowing SP’s to trade the same currencies on my account, but not allowing them to open a trade on a particular pair in a particular direction if I already have a trade on that pair in that direction.

Is this possible with Zulutrade?

I dunno. Actually I doubt that there would be anybody actually answering you this.
And seriously, I hardly see any point in that, why don’t you simply open a demo account yourself and simulate whatever you are trying to do there…