Daily Signals For EURUSD 30% Profit Each Month

Anyone understands this? Buy at particular hour? Did anyone heard about this strategy?

i missed this trade. what is the profit?

Should be around 60 pips lossā€¦

Ok New trade from friend. Buy usdcad at 6 PM GMT with 50 pip TP and 25 pip SL :slight_smile: lets keep making money guys!

you got to be kidding right? Itā€™s big usd news at that timeā€¦

You canā€™t make money without volatility. Itā€™s ok, he know what he doing :slight_smile:

Friend said SELL SELL SELL usdjpy at 4 PM GMT . 100 pip TP and 50 pip SL. This very good opportunity to make big money. I put a lot on this trade.

This coming up in 15 minutes! Donā€™t miss.

Still valid now?

Yesā€¦ Itā€™s a few pips in profit already but you can still enter

Mine showing negative.

98.08 was short entry for me

whats the success rate of these signals so far?

I think your friend is just trolling you. haha. USDJPY doesnā€™t look anywhere close to shorting right now

So go long then and let us know :slight_smile:

What is your friend telling you now? : )

Samir can you reply please?

Haha. sure thing. I know you are new to forex and all but just try to realize what this friend of yours strategy involves. Its quite simple to figure out actually since he says to trade at a specific time, during a major news event for that currency. So basically its just making a bet that the pair would go in a specific direction. In the case of USDJPY he bet that karudaā€™s speech would cause it to go down wheras it didnt.
Whether you want to treat forex as a betting system or a business is upto you really. But hope this enlightens you a bit somewhat :slight_smile:

That is not at all what he is doing. And the thread is not for trying to figure it out :slight_smile: just for signals.

Sorry for late reply! No signal today :slight_smile: take extra day for weekend and come back next week fresh.