Seducing the Royal Lady EURUSD on a daily basis

CHAPTER-1

This is the tale of how I came to know about three beautiful girls named EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY from the “Major Currency” royal family and how I won the heart of the eldest girl EURUSD and now sleep with her on a daily basis. It is an adventure and heart wrenching tale and I advise people with weak heart condition not to read any further

The girls are so pretty it is hard to tell who is more beautiful than the other. The combination of beauty and royal upbringing made them acquire expensive tastes that only wealthy bankers and fund managers could accommodate. So one have to join that elite club in order to court these ladies. However it all changed when Caligula Bill Clinton the 3rd came to thrown. He passed the law that even common peasants can court these ladies as long as they present them a bouquet of minimum 10000 Green Roses as a token of their interest every time they take these ladies out. Brokers were setup who are not pimps but more like chaperon. They would take US$100 from whoever interested to go out with these ladies and provide them a bouquet of 10000 Green Roses

The girls beauty are matched only by their wild temperament. Poets and writers wrote about their angelic beauty and their equally fierce personality. Many peasants became prey to their erratic behavior. One minute these ladies all smiling and chatting gaily and the night was full of promises of orgy. Suddenly they would scold the peasants and slap their faces and run away scattering the 10000 Green Roses all around. Some peasants having caught with their pants down try to chase them paying more and more $ to the chaperons to buy more of these Green Roses and try to win the ladies heart but end up lost most of their savings and heart broken in the process. There were great many stories of peasants and lord alike who fell prey to these ladies beauty and charm. The more people fell prey to these ladies charm the more beautiful these ladies became. For every soul they take their beauty will increase by ten fold

Under such circumstances I came to know about these ladies. It was love at first sight. Like a moth to a flame I was drawn by their beauty and their erratic behavior

(To be continued…)

On 13-Feb-2014, the System predicted BEAR where as market went BULL. This made me realize that my trading system is in adequate for certain scenarios which makes it incomplete trading system.Setbacks like this are blessing in disguise. It gave me an opportunity to re-evaluate my trading system. It took me another 2 weeks to come out with an improved theory and I started trading again from MAR-2014 onwards. I have given below the trade log. This system is field tested for 30 days as of now. My plan is to continue DEMO trade for the whole of April to generate enough Trading data so that I can start trading using real money from MAY-2014 onwards

Story so far:
Version-1 started from 23-Jan-2014 until it met the obstacle on 13-Feb-2014. You can see their result in this post

[B]10 Days of Trading Result (27-JAN-14 to 7-FEB-14)[/B]

Version-2 started on 3-Mar until it met the obstacle on 8-Apr-2014. You can see the trade result in this post
[B]MAR-2014 Trading Result[/B]

The Version-3 started on 10-Apr-2014 and it hasn’t met any obstacle so far

Obstacles are market conditions where the theory fails. Let me use this analogy: Initially scientists thought the electrons are embedded on the outer surface of the atoms. This theory worked well for a while. When one scientist bombarded gold foil with alpha particles to his surprise not all the alpha particles penetrated the gold foil. Some of them got deflected. So at this point the “embedded theory of an atom” fails. Because it couldn’t explain what made some of the alpha particles pass through the atom while some others failed. One possible explanation could be those alpha particles blessed by almighty God were allowed to pass through while those not blessed were deflected. But this brings another question such as on what basis the almighty God select the alpha particles? The answer: God works in mysterious ways and it is not ours to question but to accept it and thankful for it. While this explanation is good enough, scientists come out with a slightly better theory which is “if you take any atom, most of it is empty space and only at the center of the atom lies the nucleus and the electrons are not embedded. They are orbiting around the nucleus like the earth orbiting around the sun” so those alpha particles that hit the nucleus were deflected while others simply went through the empty space. To the naked eye the gold foil looks like solid object. For the alpha particle it looks like a sieve you use to drain the cooked spaghetti

Similarly when ever I got a market condition that my current theory couldn’t explain I have no choice but to revisit the theory and come out with a better explanation. The alternate to this is “market is chaos and it cannot be predicted”. To me it sounds like almighty God blessing the alpha particles. So I have to use the super computer between my ears to come out with a slightly better theory. So here we are with Version-3 and the result as follows:

US$3000 is created after 3 months of trading . What it means is, as the Pilot, I have now pulled the plane out of the gate, taxied it and brought it to the start of the runway

The 2nd Milestone would be generating the same US$3000 in 1 Month time. That would be analogous to achieving the take-off velocity.

The 3rd Milestone would be…wait, let me achieve the 2nd Milestone first!

For this 2nd Milestone, the TRADE Parameters are as follows
COUNTER: EURUSD
TRADESIZE: 1Contract (US$100,000)
1PIP = US$10

[B]1st Week on 2nd Mile Stone[/B]

I started with US$3000 in a DEMO Account and doubled that amount in 3 months time. Since I played 1Contract Size (US$100,000 TRADE Size which makes 1PIP=US$10) on all my trades, I more or less captured 300PIPs during that trading period. I also made 87 Trades during that period. The whole package I consider it as my 1st Milestone.

If we assume there are 20 trading days in a month, it comes to roughly 5PIPs a day
It also comes to approximately 3.45 PIPs every trade

My equity is approximately US$1000 and the leverage is 100 times. So using US$1000 equity, I control US$100,000 worth of asset

So the return on my Equity is 5% a day and return on my asset is 0.05% per day

Since we must take in to account only the return on asset we consider it as 0.05% (For Every US$100K we make US$50)

Assume there are 240Days in a Trading year this makes the yearly return as 12%

There are 2 things worth noting

1. It is a DEMO Account
  2. The TEST Period is only 3 months. I am projecting the result to a year

So put aside the 1st Milestone and I start towards the 2nd Milestone. The target is to make 300PIPs (and also US$3000) in 1 Month time. Again assuming 20 Trading days in a month, it comes to 15PIPs per day or 0.15% return on asset per day. This would make the yearly return as 36%

I started the 2nd Milestone on 13-AUG-2014 and after 4 Trading days the result is US$730 or 73 PIPs captured. This comes to 18.25PIPs a day, 3.25PIPs more than target. Here is the result and I’ll see you on next week!

BTW, this is also DEMO ACCOUNT. This is analogous to rolling the (financial)jet plane on a runaway. I need to create enough velocity (300PIPs a month) for take off. This is just 1 Week on the runway and 3 more weeks to go or 300PIPs whichever comes early.

2nd Milestone achieved

[U]The Next Step[/U]

Upon completing the 1st Mile stone, I realized, the next mile stone should be, doubling the USD3000 equity in 1 month time. Now, this 2nd Milestone I have achieved in 13 days time. But this could a fluke, a one time lucky thing. So my next mile stone, the 3rd, should be to achieve the same result, that is doubling the equity US$3000 in 15days time, 3 consecutive times

15Days translate roughly into 3 trading weeks. This also result in 20PIPs average per day

[B]Starting Equity[/B] US$3000

[B]Initial TRADE Size[/B] 1 Contract
(1PIP=US$10. Margin is Between US$1000 to US$1300 for every 1 contract. Leverage is roughly 100 times)

[B]Progressive Trading [/B] For every US$1000 profit made, the contract size will be increased by 1

[B]Trade period[/B] 3 Weeks

I will start the 1 of 3, Demo Trading starting tomorrow 23-OCT with a target date of 13-NOV

3rd Milestone. #1 OF 3 (1 Week of Trading)

3rd Milestone. #1 OF 3 (Not yet Completed). As of now profit is USD2000 only. Started with USD3000 demo money and the closing balance is around USD5000+. Aiming to achieve USD6000 by 27-NOV (By then 1 month will be completed and account will expire)

3rd Milestone. #2 OF 3 (Completed). Here I started with USD3000 demo money and achieved doubling the equity in 2 Weeks of Trading or 10 Days of Trading . So it is average USD300 per day

3rd Milestone. #1 OF 3 (Completed)

This is the 11th Post. The demo account Log I display below is the continuation on the 9th post.

END of THREAD

The DEMO Phase is over. You can view my REAL MONEY Tradings in this thread

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/70506-track-record.html#post670793

What strategy are you using? Forgive me if it’s not my place to ask… I’m new.

Hello Trader0913,

No disrespect, but this whole thread seems more like a collection of “short stories” and an attempt at “Creative Writing” instead of sharing trading knowledge, but I am sure that if I were still at school, my teacher would say that they all lack a “plot” and “character development”.

So, I have to ask, what is the point of all this? Besides the slightly entertaining “little stories”, there is nothing else. In fact, I don’t think we could even classify it as a trading journal of sorts.

So, again I ask, what is the point of this thread?

Regards,
Carnino

Hi JakeBVT, thanks for your question. The strategy is proprietary. I created it and it is still evolving.

Hi Carnino, thanks for your question.
Trading is a zero sum game. Trading in itself is not bad. Like atomic energy, its good and bad is determined by the person wielding it. When somebody wants to make money out of trading, it becomes the black side of the trading. It is an unproductive work often detrimental to the society. It is the black side of the Capitalism itself. If you want to list all the bad things about Capitalism, Black side of the trading would come on top

To live a better life, humans need to share goods and services among themselves. Capitalism provides the platform for that by introducing a concept called ‘money’. I sell my goat, collect some ‘money’ and buy some bread by giving out the ‘money’. Because I had a goat in the first place, I was able to buy some bread in the end. So all the ‘money’ did was facilitating the trading between goat and bread

In modern society the money is ‘FIAT CURRENCY’ which means the money has no intrinsic value. It costs 2 cents to manufacture one number of US$10 bill and it costs the same 2 cents to manufacture one number of US$1000 bill. I have one Ton of Rice. It took the labor of hundreds of people over three month time to finally get this 1Ton of Rice. Now I exchange this with 1 No. of US$1000 Bill

When Capitalism advanced to this level, all kinds of problem creep in. Instead of creating goods and services, someone can focus on accumulating money and start purchasing the goods and services. Imagine everyone started doing this instead of focusing on creating actual goods and services, where will the food come from? Or what will happen to the price of the food?

One must share good things only! Now tell me, how can I share the Black side of the Trading Knowledge with the world?

[B]Then what is the point of this thread?[/B] To tell the peers that here is an attempt to take a crack at the market and these are the results. Compare this with yours and decide how far you need to go further? or how far you have gone ahead?

It seems that you have just answered me with yet another piece of “creative prose” with no substance. In other words, you are just “spinning” words in order to prepare the “terrain” and ultimately, “snag” a few newbies into buying your “proprietary” strategy.

No thank you! [B]To any newbies stopping by - beware, it is a wolf in sheep’s clothing![/B]

:expressionless:

Don’t let it worry you bro. He thinks he’s clever for crossing out the price. But when you analyse trade size vs profit and time held it’s not hard to see what it is the nit wit is doing. Have a look at this trade (#83963024 open on 2014.11.06)

Bet he had his ring gear hanging out on that!

Carnino, this is demo thread. I tried for 1 year. Gained some insight about the market and now trying my hand using real money. Those records are posted in this thread http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/70506-track-record.html

I am just 1 week into real money trading. I’ll be posting the results on a weekly basis for 12 Weeks. I don’t know how it will turn out. During the demo phase, I had to change my trading strategy a couple of times. My trading system is still evolving. It is all a big reconciliation effort between my perception about the market and the market itself

Now you have a perception about me that I am going to sell my ‘no good system’ to some gullible. It is a good perception to start with. But you must also continue observe how the market behaves (in this case, how I am going to behave) and be ready to change your perception if the market behave differently. Mind you: The job of the perception is to explain the data. Not the other way around

You could have asked me directly is my system for sale? If so how much? Instead you chose to provoke me.

My dear Carnino, are you going to provoke me more than the EURUSD?

As “bobbillbrowne” has already pointed out, it is a very “bad” strategy and all you are doing is confusing the “newbies”. As for the more seasoned traders, we can see where you are coming from, from miles away!!!

[B]I don’t need to ask if it is for sale nor what the price is because I’m not interested![/B]