Trader S Forex Daily Signal

Free Signal last week
Buy USDJPY @ 101.18
+USD$386 (+40 pips)

PS: As the stop loss for this setup is only 40 pips, so you can adjust your lot size to fit your money management.

Thank for your share

Free Signal:
<21 Jul 2014> Buy [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 1.6, Stop Loss Pips is 64

Hi Trader Ss, i am following your free signal for now, i really like the quality of those signal, i always reconfirm with my analysis and it fit nicely, thus i have more confidence on it. I love to see more signal soon and hopefully will be joining your paid signal.

p.s i cant find WTI in my meta trader , is it the USOIL ? it needs a min of 1.00 isnt it ? Thanks.

Thanks. The full name is Light Sweet Crude Oil (WTI). The min lot size is depending on which broker. You are better to ask your broker before placing your order (pls beware of the bid ask spread as well).

Free Signal:
<25 Jul 2014> Buy [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 2, Stop Loss Pips is 108

USDCAD Signal Last 2 weeks
Buy @ 1.0660
+USD$1407 (+151 pips)

you never say where the exit points are when as they rarely make the TP you initially choose. Then it seems like you are just picking the best possible scenario and posting on here like you closed with that many pips. Kind of deceptive in my opinion. If you want to appear legitimate post in here when to close these positions, then we’ll know you aren’t fudging.

Free Signal on 25 July
Buy EURJPY @ 137.05
+USD$679 (+68 pips)

so you got +68 when the TP was over 200, but no signal when to close. Again, I don’t think this is very valuable.

We are only free to share the signal here and the details of signal will be sent to member only. Please stop attacking us. We don’t know what your intention is.

Free Signal:
<06 Aug 2014> Sell [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 2.1, Stop Loss Pips is 67

Free Signal:
<07 Aug 2014> Buy [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 1.4, Stop Loss Pips is 85

<07 Aug 2014> Sell [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 2, Stop Loss Pips is 83

Free Signal on AUDUSD
+USD1884 (+180 pips)

Great analysis , thanks.

Used these guys before and made lot of profit.

Signed up again today with Trader S waiting for these beautiful signals :slight_smile:

Free Signal:
<15 Aug 2014> Buy DAX30@9102 , SL@8879 , TP@9551 , RRR is 1 : 2, Stop Loss Pips is 223

You may enter on Monday market open. Pls adjust to fit your money management plan. Thanks.

Free Signal:
<18 Aug 2014> Buy [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 3.1, Stop Loss Pips is 205

Free Signal:
<19 Aug 2014> Buy [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , RRR is 1 : 5, Stop Loss Pips is 45

thank for all now I can see more here