Day Trading Binary Options

This thread is for traders trading binary options, this is a completely new market for a lot of traders and the techniques are hugely different to trading the forex.

Im going to post techniques that have made me profit and also techniques that have lost me a lot of money.

If you want to learn what are binary options here is a link to some short videos that explain it down to a T

https://binarykings.co.uk/videos

Binary Option traders are encouraged to post their techniques good or bad so we can all learn.

Happy Posting.

Could you give us your experience in binary option ? i lost some money in it because i do not have the techniques !

Yes of course here is one of my favourite trading techniques and i hope you can make money from this and would love to hear how you get on.

Every Wednesday at 14:30 London GMT a Crude Oil Inventories report that measures the weekly change in the number of barrels of commercial crude oil held by US firms is released.

The level of inventories influences the price of petroleum products, which can have an impact on the price of West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil (WTI) and inflation.

Binary Option Trading is as simple as trading an asset to either go up or down over a period of time, before placing a trade with a fixed return as high as 86% if your prediction is correct.

Utilising all of these tools when trading crude oil inventories reports each week not only means that you will stand to make huge amount of profit, it also means your own personal account manager can give their own view on which way the price of WTI will move.

by looking at their economic calendar, from there you can see previous reports and also a prediction on how much oil is still in reserve in the US, not only that you can look at your very own natural tool, the weather, This week we have seen a decline in oil due to the polar vortex in the US. The reason for this is quite simply the demand for Oil is not there, people have been struggling to travel, public transport cannot operate, over 1200 flights have been grounded this means that the demand for oil has decreased and with that so has the price of (WTI) Crude Oil.

The strategy for making this substantial amount of profit is very simple, by using trading tools, speaking with advisors and using your own common sense.

By using online education videos and speaking with their professional advisors you can become an advanced binary option trader in a very short period of time.

Here is an example, you think the price of oil is going to go down in value, you can purchase an option with Binary Kings over a period of an hour that will give you a fixed return of 86%.

· Purchase an Option in Oil to decrease in value, you invest $500 at 15:00 for the option to expire in one hour GMT London (known as a PUT).

· Binary Kings will give you a fixed return of 86% if your prediction is correct.

· 15:30 the report is released and your prediction is correct, US firms are holding substantially more Oil than the previous week.

· The price of Oil starts to de value and your option is due to expire at 16:00 GMT London.

· 16:00 the price of Oil is lower than the price you purchased at meaning your prediction is correct and you have simply made a profit of 86% giving you a return of $930.

also i forgot to give you the link for the economic calendar which is here http://https://binarykings.co.uk/education-center/economic-calendar i look forward to hearing how you got on.

TRADE ALERT: Tuesday 15th of April The Consumer Price Index (CPI) measures the change in the price of goods and services from the perspective of the consumer. It is a key way to measure changes in purchasing trends and inflation.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the GBP, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the GBP.

This report has a huge impact on the strength of the great british pound as it is released once a year, for this trade i will be trading:

Currency: GBP/USD
Trade Time: 60 Minutes
Amount: $1250

if the report is weak i will place a PUT ON GBP/USD if it is strong i will place a CALL on GBP/USD

if you have any questions please do ask.

Happy Trading

I have also been using Binary Kings found its the easiest platform to trade binary options from really happy with the service I’ve received and the app definitely does it a lot of justice! Have you seen their signal trading app?

Here is a close one I won today…

Hi AmishBuggyFX, will you be trading the core cpi yoy today with the GBP/USD?

are you a technical or fundamental trader?

Hi femaletrader, yes the signal trader is great, is there any techniques of your own you can add to the thread or do you just use signals?

I am technical. I stay away from the markets during news…

Here is a nice ITM from this morning…

Ok fantastic, your information will be a great asset to this thread and i’m sure traders really want to learn them as well.

I am more of a fundamental trader as i look for market news that will have a reaction to the market but also look at the charts as well to make sure that even though the news can have a massive effect on the market technical traders do as well.

what are your thoughts on Crude Oil over the next few weeks?

Crude oil futures were holding steady close to six-week highs on Thursday despite a large increase in oil stockpiles last week as the escalating conflict in Ukraine underpinned prices.
Crude oil steady near 6-week highs
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, crude oil futures for delivery in May dipped 0.04% to $103.72, holding below Wednesday’s peaks of $104.97. Crude was trading in a range of $103.63 to $104.28.
Concerns over the situation in eastern Ukraine remained supportive of oil prices, after three pro-Russian separatists were killed in clashes with Ukrainian forces on Wednesday.
The U.S., Russia, the European Union and Ukraine were to hold crisis talks in Geneva on Thursday.
Concerns that the West may impose new sanctions against Russia fanned fears over possible supply disruptions. Russia is the world’s second largest oil exporter after Saudi Arabia.
The slightly weaker dollar also supported crude after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said monetary policy will need to remain accommodative for some time, citing slackness in the labor market and low inflation.
Oil prices ended Wednesday’s session flat after the U.S. Energy Information Administration said in its weekly report that crude oil inventories rose by 10.01 million barrels in the week ended April 11, compared to expectations for a build of 2.25 million barrels. It was the largest one-week increase in U.S. oil stockpiles in 13 years.
Total U.S. crude oil inventories stood at 394.1 million barrels as of last week, 3.4 million barrels below the peak reached in May 2013.
The EIA said total motor gasoline inventories decreased by 0.2 million barrels, compared to forecasts for a decline of 1.66 million barrels, while distillate stockpiles decreased by 1.27 million barrels.
Meanwhile, Brent oil for June delivery was down 0.21% to $109.37 a barrel on the ICE Futures Exchange in London, while the spread between the Brent and U.S. crude contracts stood at $5.65.

I do not follow oil. I trade 5 min contracts on currency pairs, gold and silver. I also take a few daytrade positions on spot forex.

Here are 3 winners from this morning…

Tuesday 22nd April 15:00 London GMT I will be trading Existing Home Sales measures the change in the annualized number of existing residential buildings that were sold during the previous month. This report helps to gauge the strength of the U.S. housing market and is a key indicator of overall economic strength.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

TRADE TECHNIQUE:

CURRENCY: GBP/USD
AMOUNT: $1250
OPTION TIME: 15 MINUTES

if the results are good i will place a PUT on GBP/USD
if the results are poor i will place a CALL on GBP/USD

I stalked this trade for 10 minutes, saw the set up, and took the trade. I wish they were all this easy!

in case anyone is interested https://binarykings.co.uk/ are offering $300 free deposit bonus this month ive just got mine and will be using the funds at 15:00 on my trade US Existing Home Sales the bonus code is 300GIFT

HAPPY TRADING

This one looks like a winner $800 profit in 45 minutes is not bad, GBP/USD invested $1000 return $1800