Day Trading Binary Options

Spoke too soon Rossioli… I lost 3 out of 5 today. The only bright side, is that I had a higher leverage on the two contracts that won. That offset my losses a lot.

I won by the skin of my teeth. My strike was 1160, and the close price they gave me was 1160.10

According to freestockcharts, I would have lost. Good thing Nadex doesnt use them, shhhhhhh.

Sounds good karobasales…maybe you can post some charts and explain a little more!

I Have been trying new things this week in a group with some traders sharing ideas & strategies and so not had much time to be here and did not trade too much News this week, however I did try the last trade of the week on Dow Jones and it was nicely ITM again to end the week , good wknd Guys :wink:

@ Amishbuggy , I think K will be back sometime soon , I noticed a post at BOD !

I followed a winning signal to trade gbp/jpy today. Ended the week ITM…

Guys has anyone traded Binary No Touch Options? What is the reward % of the risk, what currency pairs are traded (are there GBPJPY, EURJPY, GBPAUD, EURAUD and other crosses?)? Are there daily, weekly and monthly no touch options and what are their payout %? If the option is ITM can you get out early without waiting for it to expire? If you get out early can you buy another option with the same no touch strike price?

I wan’t to try hedging my FX spot position with no touch option, but never dealt with them. Can I open demo account to see how they work?

What are your recommendations for regulated Binary Option Brokers?

I recommend Nadex if you live in the US. IG if you live outside the US. Obviously Denham would tell you to try Binary Kings. I never used them.

I started the week with 3 ITMs…

S&P 500, nasdaq 100, and the e-mini dow futures

Sorry , too tired to post charts tonight.

I Took an EOD : EUR /USD Call yesterday and then went for the Oil trade today as all the News was positive {good for a Put trade } Both ITM :slight_smile:

It seems like there is not much interest in this thread anymore, when answer a post and then no replies from poster !! and only looks like Amishbuggy & me with anything going on here ! will monitor & post a bit longer and see .

Does anyone know a good site to view Oil charts , I cant get at Meta4 & at FSC I am unsure of the correct symbol for Oil { there are loads of diff ones } , cheers !

I took another EOD trade today with Gbp/Usd this time and it was well ITM that gives me 15/20 trades {75%} so far in June and 1 trade I sold back to Stockpair for just over half price as it was never gonna make it home . I also have taken a heap of trades at MW testing out other strats for lower stake amounts which is going well and thats a whole other Ball Game` :wink:

I am going to start saving money from trading in a separate account. When I have 6 months of money equal to 6 months of money from my job, I’m giving my 2 weeks notice. I’ve had enough of working 60 plus hours, 6 days a week…

Today was a good day…

Winner winner chicken dinner…

I took a long term trade on my own today. ITM on the 4 hour chart of EUR/USD in a rising channel.

Hello Rossioli,

Please what indicator are you using and how can I get it. I love your strategy

Hello, What kind of indicator are you using and how can I get it?

I know I have been away for ages because I have been making a lot more money with safer returns take a look people when you get a chance Oil and Gas Wells in the USA | Investex Global

Hi dudes

I have a proposition do you wana make a chat where we post our binary options trades or somthing like that

nice thread bro. you ar doing a greath job thanks

Thread still alive?

hello denham,what is the best site to get the economic sched.

also now you think is it better after all strong news or just trade oil after news like i read many posts for you about this strategy?

Binary options and day trading are both ways to make (or lose) money in the financial markets, but they are different animals. A binary option is a type of options in which your profit/loss depends entirely on the outcome of a yes/no market proposition: a binary options trader will either make a fixed profit or a fixed loss. Day trading, on the other hand, is a style of trading in which positions are opened and closed during the same trading session. A day trader’s profit or loss depends on a number of factors, including entry price, exit price, and the number of shares, contracts or lots that the trader bought and sold.

An option is a financial derivative that gives the holder the right, but not the obligation, to either buy or sell a fixed amount of a security or other financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) on or before a specified date. A binary option, however, automatically exercises, so the holder does not have the choice to buy or sell the underlying asset.