Analysis by FxMonMan

GBP/USD forex update 11/07/2014

Hi all!

I think it will better to leave EUR/USD for today. It is friday, and price action on this pair is not clear. Let’s look on GBP/USD pair.

On Daily chart we are really near to TOP of trading range and it may indicate oportunity for Sell, but we need to take a look for smaller TF.

EMA50 on H4 chart appears to be relatively strong support

Price on hourly chart is between two trendlines and there are 4 higher lows, so my order is Buy Limit 1.7125.

Remember - it is Friday today… Friday is a small weekend :wink: If you are not sure with the current market conditions, just leave it on Monday!

Do you want to enjoy the summer and experience the feeling when you see how your forex account grows? Check out my offer of investing.

Lot of green pips! :wink:

For my intraday scalps follow Twitter @fxmonman or BBM Channel C003827DF.

Hi all!

It is really not easy in the current market picture to read most likely scenario… Traders who prefer a middle term position, I would recommend to stay out of this pair until the situation is clarified. Meanwhile, there are opportunities for scalping around 20-30 pips.

Weekly chart: Price is between EMA20 and EMA50 and looks quite “heavily”, moreover 1st uptrend line is broken and EMA50 does not seem like the strong support. On the other hand, last week we saw several unsuccessful attempts to break 1.3580.

Daily chart: Here it seems that EMA50 regained strength as a relatively strong resistance and on Friday the market closed below EMA20 as well.

H4 chart: The price is again below both EMAs and by volume rather expected to drop.

Hourly chart: Before the close trading price by small steps climbed between EMA20 and EMA50, but it seems that gradually faded remnants of forces. Perhaps there is an opportunity around 1.3590 for buy scalp with tight SL about 10-15 pips.

Despite everything written above is my view on EUR / USD rather bullish and I expect that we could reach 1.3700. This scenario will be canceled if it will break 1.3580, which will open the way to 1.3525.

Do you want to enjoy the summer and experience the feeling when you see how your forex account grows? Check out my offer of investing.

For my intraday scalps follow Twitter @fxmonman or BBM Channel C003827DF.

Hi all!

Few hours ago I wrote (twitter) the first update about figting for EMAs support. It looks like the price has decided to accept support and as a bonus has created a beautiful buy pattern. It’s an opportunity to scalp a few pips - at least 15.

But that’s not all!

Look again at the chart. Because EMAs looks like a reinvented supports, I suppose that the price could rise more than 15pips. If declining trendline will be broken, next target projection is 1.3678 (thanks Demark :wink: ) I therefore recommend that after achieving the first target, move SL to BE and wait for continuation.

For my intraday scalps follow Twitter @fxmonman or BBM Channel C003827DF. fxmonman.com

Hi all!

I wrote in my weekly preview about my bullish sentiment for this week. Yesterday we saw nice clear break above both EMAs on H4 chart followed by a slow pullback. In the evening I wrote a quick update just before Draghi’s speech where I mentioned that if the current candle closes above the EMAs, so we get quite a strong buy signal.

The part of Draghi’s speech: “The exchange rate is not a policy target for the ECB. Nevertheless, the exchange rate remains an important driver of future inflation in the euro area. Certainly, the appreciation that took place since mid-2012 had an impact on price stability. In the present context, an appreciated exchange rate is a risk to the sustainability of the recovery.”
Here is an overview of inflation in the Eurozone. The inflation rate In the Euro Area was recorded at 0.50 percent in June of 2014.

Looking at the current value of inflation and in conjunction with the fact that: “The exchange rate is not a policy target for the ECB”. My conviction about a possible increase to 1.3700 even stronger, so I remain bullish. Which I confirmed yesterday evening by the second update, where I entered long.

Today it was rather than technical, fundamental analysis, but I hope you’ll forgive me;-)

For my intraday scalps follow Twitter @fxmonman or BBM Channel C003827DF. fxmonman.com

We prepared new website with new functions not only for our clients! In our SOCIAL STREAM are concentrated analysis and tips from many famous traders.
Check it out and subscribe for updates.

Technical Analysis EURUSD 29/11/2014

It was great week especially for those who believed in USD :wink: On daily chart you can see we are approaching to the strong support around 1.2620. Also worth mentioning is the ease with which price went through the 50% of fibonacci retracement. It is this fact which suggests to me that any pullback will not be strong and aggressive.

Instead, it is quite expectable scenario outlined on the this daily chart. If you are waiting for some buy signal on pullback, this could be good time to jump in when price will touch support.

More Technical Analysis on fxmonman.com

everyting is goign down lately
specialy in europe

sounds great

I wish you still success!

After long time another post :wink: Stay updated on my blog :wink:

GOLD technical analysis:

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I asked on Twitter if you agree that the time is right to open a short position. I got only two responses (direct message) and both told that it is still early. So here is my view in a nutshell. Those of you who sometimes look at my blog know that I am bearish on the question GOLD.

Yesterday, the price reached the level of 61.8%, and clearly rejected it, which caused the day was closed with textbook pinbar on daily chart. So on one hand we have a triple bottom, but on the other hand, the broken blue trend-line (from January 2014) with filled 50% retracement.

As you can see I have opened a short position with a relatively small Stop Loss. Although I think it’s time to drop, there is no reason to risk more. My first target level is above major support around 1188 level (blue rectangle).

Lots of green pips! :wink: