Aggressive Swing Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you for your efforsts and where are you Duane?

Duane,
    Thanks for the thread. Having trying day trading on small time frames, I am looking forward to "swing" trading.

Default 149 pips euro usd, 25% rate of return

Hey all, back with you.

Latest trade gave us a 149 Pip gain on the EURO USD as it headed to Support of Pennant on Daily Chart.

This was the overall setup as seen in this chart and the Video Analysis

Name:  FEB 4 2016 EURO USD DAILY SETUP.png
Views: 800
Size:  53.8 KB

Entry took place using the 4 Hour Chart, with the target set to just above the Support of the Daily Pennant.

Name:  FEB 4 2016 - EURO USD 4H ENTRY SETUP.png
Views: 787
Size:  51.4 KB

After a few days, target was hit.

Name:  FEB 4 2016 - EURO USD DAILY 149 PIPS.png
Views: 673
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  FEB 4 2016 EURO USD MYFXBOOK TRADE NO FXBOOK.png
Views: 605
Size:  50.4 KB

Overall, Return from these Strategies is now 25%

Name:  RETURN AGGRESSIVE 24,7% CODE GRAPH NO MYFXBBOOK.png
Views: 560
Size:  7.4 KB

This trade continues to show how we can better results by focusing on the larger time frames. These offer larger movements and more reliable signals to take advantage of these trends.

Stop Losses should be placed at areas that will protect trades against temporary pullbacks before our targets are hit. Support and Resistance and Trend Lines - once strong enough - great places for Stop Losses.

MAIN TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS OF TRADE

- Trading Within Consolidations

- Using Strong Daily Candle Signals

- Using Strong Stop Loss Areas on the 4 Hour Chart

- Waiting Patiently Until Target is Hit

- Strong Gains Possible with Swing Trading

Regards

Duane
    DRFXSWINGTRADING
    Last edited by DRFXTRADING; 03-10-2016 at 04:56 PM.

This EURO bad boy been in a Pennant for quite awhile..Daily Chart..

Name:  MARCH 3 2016 EURO USD PENNANT.png
Views: 358
Size:  51.2 KB

This explains most of the crazy moves that been happeniing over the last several months, like that on Thursday.

Even though it was set off by the ECB action, these setups often have these erratic moves as they move from Support to Resistance.

I was actually getting ready to trade this bullish, expecting one of 3 possible Signals...

Name:  MARCH 3 2016 EURO USD YOU TUBE.png
Views: 369
Size:  190.1 KB

Daily Signal formed after ECB decision was similar to the Candlestick Projected (CF) but muuuuch larger...definitely not tradeable..

Had it been, would have added to the 2 previous trades on this pair..

Name:  FEB 4 2016 - EURO USD DAILY 149 PIPS.png
Views: 364
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  FEB 2 2016 - EURO USD FXCM RESULT 46 PIPS.png
Views: 378
Size:  41.5 KB

Sometimes these setups can lead to losses with these types of news and crazy moves etc.,

But sometimes when you catch them at the right time with the right setup..you can take your pound of flesh from them.

Duane
    DRFXTRADING

Hey tuva..

My website? I can send it to you in a private message...not allowed to put here. (Forum Rules)

Duane
    DRFXSWINGTRADING
    Last edited by DRFXTRADING; 03-14-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Hey Little Doc..

Yup, Day Trading is tough..really tough

Swing is the best approach.

What Methodology you using now?

Trend on Daily Chart. Entry on 3 hour chart with the 30 min chart as refinement of the entry area. I also use RSI to id opportunities

I've been on and off demo trading for a while and trying to follow the school of pipsology. This week i came to conclusion i enjoy and I am better at following a similar method you show here. I will be following with great interest whilst starting my own journal in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DRFXTRADING View Post
    The purpose of this thread is to show an Aggressive Swing Trading System using 5 Strategies that can provide large Rates of Return each month. Trading only needs to be done a few times per month using the Daily & 4 Hour Time Frames to achieve significant turnover, while bypassing the dangerous volatility of the Smaller Time Frames.

This is an aggressive version of the previous Swing Trading Strategy that had provided a strong Return in just 7 months..

Attachment 82656

While this is a good, safe, Long-Term Strategy, I have found that my Methodology can also identify other opportunities each week to provide an even faster rate of growth for anyone who uses it.

In Summary, the 5 Aggressive Strategies are..

1. TRADING STRONG & FAST CONSOLIDATION BREAKOUTS AND TRENDS

2. TRADING SLOW CONSOLIDATION BREAKOUTS AND TRENDS

3. TRADING WITHIN CONSOLIDATIONS USING THE CANDLESTICK SIGNALS OF THE DAILY CHART

4. TRADING WITHIN CONSOLIDATIONS USING THE CANDLESTICK SIGNALS OF THE 4 HOUR CHART

5. TRADING WITHIN CONSOLIDATIONS USING SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

Attachment 82657

Trades are held for a Pre-Determined Number of Days depending on the Strategy.

Active monitoring of the trade/profits etc. is not done. This ensures that the trader is not tempted to exit trades based on emotions and temporary pullbacks that naturally take place as the trades head towards their targets.

FXCM Charts are used to provide Candlestick Signals as this platform uses the New York Close of the Daily Candle - crucial to this and other Candlestick/Price Action Strategies.

Targeting 100 to 200 Pips was found to be the optimal range. Aiming for less than 100 Pips tended to expose our capital to volatile market conditions while capturing more than 200 Pips was deemed risky and outside the scope of this short-term strategy.

Assuming a Risk Per Trade of 5% and Leverage of 100:1, this is what is possible just 3 Months.

Attachment 82658

By only trading a few times per month and targeting trades with a High Probability of Success, it is possible to earn a significant return in a very short period of time - once the Rules and Guidelines are followed.

Duane
    DRFXSWINGTRADING

You trading from a demo-account , selling trading courses !!!! Done 6 demo trade ,,and a expect NOT BAD

I hope you understand the difference between demo and live trading .. is the same as compare paintball with really war.

You moneymanagment will kill you before or later
    Last edited by torulf39; 03-26-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Totally agree with you

Forum Sponsors