Mentor mento mentor needed!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Mentor mento mentor needed!!!!

I wish I can find a good mentor to show me the ropes. I learn by asking questions. This website helped me so much with understanding the concepts and terminology. When I'm live for some reason I forget some of the things I learn. I wish I can find a mentor.

Last guy I found to mentor me charged 3k up front than 10k in commission from my profits off of his training. I'm hoping I can find somebody I really need the help.
    Last edited by Pipzilla; 03-01-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Solicitation

I can recommend Vlad from jltrader.com He knows his stuff and unlike virtually all the other so-called experts, he really trades.

I recommend you one of the website where you can learn Successful Binary Options Strategies

Hey Feb,

I nominate myself.

I highly recommend Swing Trade using Candlestick Signals on the Daily and 4 H Charts.

Check out my thread for info and videos.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-t...g-trading.html

Duane
    DRFXTRADING
    Last edited by DRFXTRADING; 03-14-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Having a mentor is one of the key to trading success. Do you still require a mentor?

Ok Feb i share with you some of the trades , look now to nzdusd current pc: 0.6755 it's sell trade . This pair will go down.

I would recommend you touch base with Richard Krivo

First check out some of his YouTube vids, get him on twitter and send an email.

This guy used to be a history teacher before he became a trader. It really tells, he's great at explaining this stuff so that when he ahs finished I'm like... its really that simple? honest?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tube&FORM=VDRE

I have one feeling.... don't fight the education. However at my very early stages I still believe I have so much to learn from places like babaypips before a mentor would add value to my trading
    Last edited by Nica; 03-23-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Solicitation

Quote Originally Posted by Feb13films View Post
    I wish I can find a good mentor to show me the ropes. I learn by asking questions. This website helped me so much with understanding the concepts and terminology. When I'm live for some reason I forget some of the things I learn. I wish I can find a mentor. Last guy I found to mentor me charged 3k up front than 10k in commission from my profits off of his training. I'm hoping I can find somebody I really need the help.
    Hi Feb😊

If you still looking for a mentor, please kindly inbox me. I can help you out.

Thank you.

Well you know, the only one who can teach you is you.

People can only do so much. Also, I hope you know that your mentor will be accountable for any loss you sustain under his wing.

That's why it's scary to mentor.

If any, just choose the best price action swing trading guy who trades forex. Just Google it. Scan each and the simpler, easier, and more sensible their stuff look, the better.

Good luck.

wow, this is interesting

Forum Sponsors