-GP- style journal

Hello traders, let me introduce myself, I am GP, Indonesian trader, I am full time trader. I create this thread for a reminder to myself, that each trade, have to dealt seriously.

I hope it will be a great contribution to you all…

Yours in trading,
-GP-

Hello JP nice to meet you. I will be following your thread.

Yes, thanks a lot for your support…

Yours in trade,
-GP-

3 common types of aircraft accidents

Trader, often faced with a situation and conditions require traders to react and respond to any critical conditions that occur in the market. Therefore, we will discuss about some accidents in the trading of a different point of view.

1. The plane took off, has not reached the ideal altitude, and had to land due to engine dead / damaged.

One common condition, after positioning, the price actually move against our position in the market. Trader, often forgotten, that the position had been wrong from the beginning. The response of the traders are waiting stoploss picked up by the price. Ideally, a trained pilot, so aware of any problems in aircraft engines, the pilot will soon conduct all emergency procedures to save the plane. Trader was so, when it realized that the new position taken in trouble, immediately react and respond, do not wait price to pick up stoploss price.

1. The plane took off, reaching ideal altitude, then the engine died.

In the second case, the aircraft has reached ideal altitude when problems are present. Here, pilots have more time to react and choose the best spot to land. For a trader, when the position is in a situation which is quite good, and has developed into a potential positive for the equity account, then the market decides against the trader’s position before, then the trader has enough time, to select the area as well as the best price to liquidate a positive position which already there is.

1. The plane took off, reaching a height that is ideal, but a surface to air missile hit the plane.

The third case, is one special case for traders incident, when the market finally decided against positive position already big enough quickly. Here, the reaction, as well as traders tested the alertness to be able to take quick decisions.

With all three cases we understand above, then watch and experience will be very instrumental trader. Therefore, diligent practice. My advice would be a bit contrary to most people in general, practice with a real account. The demo will not give emotional distress, but the real account will make you thrive. Start with a small capital, so that you limit the damage that might occur.

For those of you who really - really new, it is good to learn to operate your trading platform with demos. But once you are done with all things - the basic things listed in forex school in babypips, leave the demo, and start practicing with real / live account. Start with small capitals.

Good luck
Your trading colleagues,
-GP-

(Indonesian)
3 jenis kecelakaan umum pesawat terbang

Trader, kerapkali dihadapkan pada satu situasi dan kondisi yang menuntut trader bereaksi dan merespon setiap kondisi penting yang terjadi pada market. Karena itu kita akan membahas tentang beberapa kecelakaan dalam trading dari satu sudut pandang yang berbeda.

1. Pesawat lepas landas, belum mencapai ketinggian ideal, dan harus mendarat karena mesin mati / rusak.

Satu kondisi umum, setelah dilakukan posisi, harga justru bergerak melawan posisi kita di market. Trader, seringkali lupa, bahwa posisi itu sudah salah sedari awal. Respon dari trader adalah, menunggu stoploss dijemput oleh harga. Idealnya, seorang pilot pesawat terlatih, begitu mengetahui adanya masalah pada mesin pesawat, maka pilot akan segera melakukan seluruh prosedur darurat untuk menyelamatkan pesawat. Trader pun begitu, ketika menyadari bahwa posisi yang baru diambil bermasalah, segeralah bereaksi dan respon, jangan menunggu harga menjemput stoploss.

1. Pesawat lepas landas, mencapai ketinggian ideal, kemudian mesin mati.

Pada kasus ke dua, pesawat telah mencapai ketinggian yang ideal ketika masalah hadir. Disini, pilot memiliki waktu lebih banyak untuk bereaksi dan memilih spot terbaik untuk mendarat. Bagi seorang trader, ketika posisi berada dalam situasi yang cukup baik, dan sudah berkembang menjadi satu potensi positif bagi ekuitas account, kemudian market memutuskan melawan posisi trader tadi, maka trader memiliki cukup waktu, untuk memilih area serta harga terbaik untuk melikuidasi posisi positif yang sudah ada.

1. Pesawat lepas landas, mencapai ketinggian yang sangat ideal, tetapi sebuah rudal darat ke udara menghantam pesawat itu.

Kasus ke tiga, adalah satu kejadian khusus bagi trader, ketika akhirnya market memutuskan melawan posisi yang sudah positif cukup besar dengan cepat. Disini, reaksi, serta kesigapan trader diuji untuk bisa mengambil keputusan yang cepat.

Dengan ketiga kasus yang kita pahami diatas, maka jam serta pengalaman trader akan sangat berperan. Karena itu, rajinlah berlatih. Saran saya akan sedikit berlawanan dengan kebanyakan orang pada umumnya, berlatihlah dengan real account. Demo tidak akan memberikan tekanan emosional, tetapi real account akan menjadikan anda berkembang. Mulailah dengan kapital kecil, sehingga anda membatasi kerusakan yang mungkin terjadi.

Bagi anda yang benar - benar baru, adalah baik untuk belajar mengoperasikan platform trading anda dengan demo. Tetapi begitu anda selesai dengan semua hal - hal dasar yang tercantum dalam sekolah forex di babypips, tinggalkan demo, dan mulailah berlatih dengan real / live account. Mulailah dengan kapital kecil.

Semoga berhasil
Rekan trading anda,
-GP-

Bagus. Mantap .

I missed Bali so much

Trader Log

May, 09, 2016

Tidak berjalan semulus yang seharusnya, tetapi masih bisa ditutup positif. Mengingat awal minggu, maka tidak akan terlalu memaksakan untuk hasil yang fantastis.

-GP-

Trader Logs

May, 09, 2016

Did not go as smooth as it should be, but they can be closed positively. Considered that still early in the week, then will not pushed too hard for fantastic results.

-GP-

Ha ha ha… yep… lot of beautiful things there… But I am from Yogyakarta… it is on java island… Just buzz me when you’re here…

-GP-

Trader Log

May, 10 - 11, 2016

20% pertumbuhan equity… Scalp dan sistem “Hit and Run” digunakan, mengingat kondisi dari market yang choppy…

Tidak ada yang khusus dari dua seri trading ini, hanya memerlukan sedikit kesabaran untuk masuk pada saat yang tepat ketika harga berada pada area “Killing zone”.

20% growth in equity … Scalp and systems “Hit and Run” is used, given the state of the market is choppy …

Nothing special from the two series of trading, only requires a little patience to get in at the right time when prices are in the area “Killing zone”.

-GP-

Trader log

May, 12, 2016

Sniper usual trading patterns, get in quick and get out as quickly as possible. Market moving within a narrow range, so I opted out as positive as soon as possible.

Pola trading sniper biasa, masuk dengan cepat dan keluar secepat mungkin. Market bergerak dalam kisaran yang sempit, sehingga saya memilih secepat mungkin keluar ketika positif.

-GP-