Free 200 pips a day if you can help!

Hey guys sorry the title is a bit catchy, but Id really like to see if someone, you or someone that you know, could find out how these levels are calculated.

Pretty much reverse engineer them, and I will tell you how to make 60-200 pips a day constantly with 15 minutes of work, every day.

Note that the date is December 3rd 2012

If you wanna try them on your platform and try to figure them out make sure you look at the right date 1 hour chart.

If anyone could help me with this Id be willing to share a very effective and stable strategy.

Thank you

How do I calculate forex pivot points? | Investopedia

Keep the pips

Bump, feel free to pm me if anyone figure this out, thanks.

so iNUKE you wanna post something publically, a puzzle you dont understand, but yet you want someone to respond privately?!?
let me share something with you, this is a community, and well, if you cant share the whole story with all of us we arent interested. We dont play games here and solve puzzles, we trade. We learn about trading, and we help each other, you need help with a puzzle and cant even formulate your question?

Don’t be too tough on iNUKE … he may have been a member since 2012, but he’s made only 5 posts, and hasn’t learned yet that 50 are needed before using the private messaging facility. :wink:

am I missing something aren’t these just pivot points? are these like super pivot points?

I think that nobody can understand where the liquidity is going without having a look at the liquidity. Since in trading there are no damn patterns, there are no damn good ideas. But I have a friend with much more hair in the stomach than I got. He is capable to tune his software to a gian mass of M1 bars and get some relevant ideas on the pivotal ticks (i.e. relevant levels of the day -> in pa they call them demand and supply areas).
So I asked: ‘My friend, what timerame do you trade? M1?’
He replied: ‘H4, of course’

He explained me that his thing was able to derive H4 from H2 from M30 from M7 from M1.

This is my setup for entries:

GBPJPYe: eyes on either 133.80 or 134.345 for the first entry
EURNZDe: eyes on 1.8128 (if reached) for the first entry

BUYSTOP ABOUT TO BE TRIGGERED …