My personnal ideas based on Technical Analysis

Hello there,

I am here to share my ideas regularly.
I am using tradingview so you will see some live graphs.
Trying to keep things informative. So far I have had good feedback from people.

Currently watching:

EURGBP NEUTRAL

NZDUSD NEUTRAL

EURUSD NEUTRAL

CADJPY LONG

GBPUSD LONG

DATARAM CORP DAILY: SHORT

your wrong the eur usd will climb and climb because of the cut and their housing boom will begin and us stocks will fall as they have begon steadiliy

What cut is that?

Hello thefisherman,

I don’t trade based on fundamentals but purely based on TA. And my strategy and technical analysis suggest me it’s not the case. However I am glad you are sharing your view on the market.

For instance a lot of people were afraid to go long with GBPCAD because of the inverse correlation with Oil prices.
I put a long here GBPCAD Hitting lowest low... for FX:GBPCAD by Trading_Wulf — TradingView

The reason is purely off personnal experience and TA. What people often do not realize is that the price tend to retrace.
And if you look at the long term Crude Chart you’ll see that the last time it hit a strong resistance there were a big retracement, so I am expecting the same.

Just an example of how the general view and fundamentals do not really matter.
But I appreciate your input. Just remember that there is no certainty in the market and there is no [B]you are wrong[/B]. There is either you respect your trading plan or you don’t :slight_smile:

I’m not using fundementals i’m using common sense,

[B]UPDATE[/B]

Ideas updated.

Thank you for the feedback everyone.
Total profit up 1,5% from the last update.

[B]UPDATE
[/B]
Ideas updated.

Profit up 3% from the last update. (1 loss 2 wins)
Total profit 4,5% since 2 weeks.