GBP/JPY is my BIT..!

Be on the look out for a good LONG entry on GBP/JPY … IF it makes a nice run down to 143.50 .
IF price comes down to 143.50 and gives me a good entry i will be looking for 145.0…
Don’t take more than 50pips risk…

This is general market commentary and NOT financial advice, ForexIsEz is not responsible for any losses that might occur when trading the foreign exchange markets.

For the action seekers here … if price comes up to 145.0 before it comes down to 143.50, you can take a SHORT up there at 145.0 with a take profit at 143.50.

This is general market commentary and NOT financial advice, ForexIsEz is not responsible for any losses that might occur when trading the foreign exchange markets.

Forexlsez, any chance of explaining why you suggest these trades?

I believe it is the calm before the storm. Most probably everyone is preparing for the NFP today, so IMO that is pretty normal trader’s behaviour and the ranging of the market is not so unexpected. Be patience for some more hours :wink:

What impact would you anticipate NFP having on GbpJpy?

Hi Carlos :slight_smile:
I am just saying that the NFP will also move this pair (as actually most of the pairs). TBH I am not so good in predicting where the price would go. However, IMO USD jobs data should weaken JPY so a price around 142,00 – 142,50 could be reached. Those Friday’s are really unpredictable so maybe just watching during the release is the best option :wink:
Cheers

I’ve never traded this pair so thanks for the comments. I’m keen to learn.