Ive found profit ! no indicators needed

i have been trading now for about 6 months without much luck.and I believe the reason for that was the use of slow indicators and strategies .It wasn’t until I actually removed everything off my chart and sat and looked at it in depth that I could just see trades .I started to notice patterns , waves , candlesticks and now I just understand how the market moves.The only other thing I use is trendlines and double tops and bottoms .

if you actually take the time to look you will see where market is resisting and supporting .Then you can make trades .I had a week of night shifts and with nothing to do in the early hours of the morning I just studied charts , then it all came to me .Many people said this to me , and I never noticed these trades on charts.So do yourself a favour and study these charts.10 trades today and 8 of them making me a profit.Give it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems like you’re on the right track, but still a while off being at your destination.
Your method will give you a number of winners, sure. Maybe even enough to give you a winning edge.
But, with more experience, you’ll begin to understand that the methods you’re using were prescribed to you by the very people whose job it is to empty your account.

The people who run the market are the same people who create your currency from thin air and lend it to you at interest. The same people who trick you into borrowing money to send your children across the globe to murder their way around countries who create their own currencies. The same people who own your tv stations and schools.

They’re extremely good at propaganda, and they practice it everywhere, including forex education.
Forex retailers are just another herd, to be manipulated, exploited, and milked.
Their herders rely on the herd believing that certain shaped candles mean certain things, and that entries should be made at a certain place, with stops beyond the candles. That entries should be made at Fibs or pivots, etc, with stops just beyond.
They’ll make these areas work enough times to draw retailers into using them, thinking that they have an edge. But, they’re playing a long con with this, and will eventually empty the retailers’ accounts.

Just like the rest of humanity, retailers love “common knowledge”. They believe in gods and governments, fibs and candles. This is their downfall.
There are a few main fx schools at the moment. Supply/Demand, Support/Resistance, Fibs and candles. Each has its own methodology. Everybody knows that you should put your entry here with your stoploss there. The problem is that “Everybody” includes the institutional traders who manipulate the market, who manipulate your hopes and fears.
They’ve taught you where to enter, and where to put your stops, so they can take your stops at will.

So, as I’ve said, you’re on the right track.
You’ll get to your destination once you see how what you’ve learned is just basic brainwashing, you break out of the herd, and trade no longer with them, but with the herders.

Best of luck on your journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, what are you doing?