Pipcrawler's Favorite Trading Books updated

how much does readin gives

If only babypips School was in a PDF format !!
Zurich Axioms was a really good book for when I started trading!

The Master Profit Plan: Your 5-Step Trading Plan Workbook
Graifer, Vadym

I found this amazing book on how to put together a Thorough trading plan and treat it as a business.

He is a stock trader and I do not follow his methodology but you can plug it in 4X

I can’t believe you haven’t listed Mark Douglas’ books! omg mindset folks!!

The books are pretty difficult to read and fully grasp the first time around.
I’d recommend reading as many versions as possible.
The lightbulb only comes on years later sometimes

This. My God, This. So many times, this.

ONE GOOD TRADE by Mike Bellafiore
It’s a very good book

Agreed Pasta… one of my all time favorites!

Yes I learning resilience through that book, it has helped me recover my drawdown.

Billions is good TV series

Hi. What’s the best book on psychology in trading? When it comes to big money it’s difficult to trade…

hi
take a look at some great book on trading psychology :
The Disciplined Trader
Trading In The Zone
The Daily Trading Coach
Super Trader: Make Consistent Profits in Good and Bad Markets

1 Like

Great read, thank you

That’s pretty long and interesting page about books, and movies as well. Bookmarked!

Pipcrawler, thanks for this list, I have read Schwager, Lein and Covel will do Steenbarger next.

I’m surprised no one mentioned The Big Short as a good movie for traders. The guy from 40-year-old virgin is in it. It is very informative as well. It’s perfect edutainment.

Hi there, I need to ask you for a few pointers. I want to start trading with real money. I already have a demo account with IQ options because binary options kind of appeal to me. But every time I log into my practice account, the settings are different and I sort feel like I’m blind folded in the woods. I like for now quick trades. 1,2,5min trades. Oh I’m only using my smartphone. Please give me some quick settings pointers that I must check or even configure before make a trade. Whether on smartphone, tablet or laptop. The reason I sound this green, is because I really am.

Another lesson on playing the odds is MoneyBall,

“Billy Beane (Brad Pitt), general manager of the Oakland A’s, one day has an epiphany: Baseball’s conventional wisdom is all wrong. Faced with a tight budget, Beane must reinvent his team by outsmarting the richer ball clubs. Joining forces with Ivy League graduate Peter Brand (Jonah Hill), Beane prepares to challenge old-school traditions. He recruits bargain-bin players whom the scouts have labeled as flawed, but have game-winning potential. Based on the book by Michael Lewis.”

i read the art of war by Sun Tzu its very important book in our life not just for the war

hello traders , I am a new trader i gain lots of knowledge from this post i am using an app which give me trading signal can you see this app and check this app . app name is Live Forex Signals - Exchange rate . please let me know .