Smart Charts

Hi folks,
Anybody know about the Smart Charts software ?

Anyone tried it ?

Here’s the link:

Smart Charts Software

Learn to trade students get this free. it’s okay I guess for trend trading however I personally prefer trading without it.

Looks very expensive software.

I have never used it as I find that my broker provides me with the tools I need. Have you tried it?

I attended a Learn To Trade seminar in April where we were supposed to be live trading under the tutelage of professionals. Before I went I checked there were no out of pocket expenses and they assured me there was none. Because I wanted to live trade on the day I did need to fund a trading account obviously, which I did, and the funds were confirmed to be available.
The day of the seminar I was told I had to buy a smart chart subscription to live trade. I was really annoyed about that because I’d especially checked that no such requirement existed. But I signed up. The day was a total waste of time because we didn’t even do any live trading… And the money was not available in my trading account either.
I cancelled my subscription to smart charts with their representative before I left. He told me it would take 30 days, so had to pay for the month’s subscription no matter what.
SIX MONTHS LATER they are still continuing to deduct subscription fees, even though I have email confirmation the subscription is cancelled. So every month I have to lodge a new dispute with my bank

Hi folks,
Anybody know about the Smart Charts software ?

Anyone tried it ?

1 Like

Honestly speaking i don’t want to since Forex already is such a complicated business, so we should just try to keep it simple. Plus i don’t even need with cTrader platform where there is plenty of updated technology used and also has advance charts, so no space for these softwares.

Yesterday I attended the learn to trade seminar and they made it look if you do get the smart chart software, you have a higher than 60% percent chance of making money from forex. Ree Bee, during the time you were trying to cancel your subscription, did you make any money at all from the software? They say it gives you high probability trades, the stop loss levels and the take profit levels. It would be nice to hear from someone who has been using it and what their experience has been.

The best trading software is https://www.tradingview.com/
Superb soft ware easy to use. The free version has limited functions but it does the job

Hi Ree Bee, I have found your post searching for info about Smart Charts Software and Learn to trade workshop. I much appreciate your post. Next week is another workshop, after yesterday’s 2 hours free seminar, and I would love some more information before committing fully. Could you please tell me where was the location of workshop, why you didn’t trade with professionals, … have you recover the funds you have deposited for live trading? I would be ever so grateful if you could respond asap. Many Thanks.

Hi Alexan, I just posted to Ree Bee about the Smart Chart Software post, and then I saw you have been to the same seminar “Learn to trade” like myself. It was yesterday, and the course is for 2 days to follow the free seminar + one day bonus to trade live your real money. Was it the same for you? Did it help you? Are they genuine? Did you do live trading? Did you trade with professional trader one 2 one? Do you have the software and do you make a better profit trading with it? Please, please give me feedback. Many thanks, MFM

Does anybody here have attended their workshop? Can you give me a feedback please about the Smar Chart Software and the company itself. I am about to attend a 3 day workshop this coming November?

Hi My Friend Money, My name is John. I just want to ask what is your experience with learn to trade workshop and their Smart Chart Software? Are they for real? It seems you have attended their workshop since your post was dated Feb 2016. I would appreciate any feedback you can give me as I am about to attend one this coming November. Thank you.

Hi Alexan, My name is John and just a newbie here in baby Pips. I just want to ask what is your experience with Learn to Trade and their Smart Charts. Are they for real?? I would appreciate any feedback you’ll give me because I am about to attend their workshop this coming November. Their preferred forex broker is Capital Index, is this a legit broker? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I doubt it, mostly because I hadn’t heard of them at all until someone asked very recently. (I could still be wrong, though.)

Posts #4 and #5 of this thread may interest you.

Hi all. Newbie in Forex Trading. Just wanted to chime in on this discussion.
I have spent 3 months studying the BabyPips School section and I am doing it very comprehensively. I have learnt a lot in a short amount of time. I also have a demo account on which I have practiced some trades so far.
A fellow trader told me that I would at some point need to pay for some education so I too attended the Free Seminar for Learn To Trade. I have to say that it was a dazzling presentation with a lot of focus on the sales pitch and not much focus on any real trading (which I assume is what you get when you go for the paid course). The overriding message from the presenter was that by using the Smart Charts software you will have a huge advantage on other traders because of the fact that the software does all of the technical/fundamental analysis for you. You can still make losing trades but your odds of winning are increased dramatically.
I also signed up to the course but didnt pay any deposit. I was supposed to pay the full balance this week. After spending the weekend researching the company and the course I can say that I have not found anybody who has done the course and was happy to give it a positive review on this or any other forum.
If there truly is anybody in the Trading world on this forum who has found success with their system/software (other than the testimonials on their own site which lets face it could be fake for all we know) then I would very much appreciate you stepping forward. I would much rather put that £2400 in a live account and trade with it than spend it on a course if the course is a potential scam - what would the BabyPips community say? If they have over 200,000 success stories then where are they all hiding?
Any help or opinions are most welcome
Thanks
Urban Pippy

1 Like

Hi john, this is AJ, i also signed up for the workshop for this november. but now wondering if i could get back what i paid for. :frowning:

Thank you for your responses.

Hi AJ, I will be attending also this coming November. Why are you not attending it? Did you find them not legit?

Hi, I too have signed up for the course on 12-14th Nov.
From what i remeber on the sign up form you have until 5pm on our first day to inform them that you want a refund.
My feeling is that the first day will be a ‘selling the dream’ type day and be told to watch the locked video on the usb as home work. I have actually watched part 2 and it just goes over in more detail in on how to use the software.

I also belive that on the form you sign it is part of the terms and conditions that you don’t talk about the course which could be the reason why every one goes quiet and you can’t see anything online about it.
What i will say/ risk saying (I haven’t attended yet) is that i went to the free workshop knowing that they would try to sell you the course and i was prepared for that.
I have in the past been in a position where i have made £1000’s per day, only to go and lose everything because of greed.
I have faith that LTT will teach people an understanding of forex and if you understand the basics then you will pick up a few things even on the free workshop.
HOWEVER, it is no magic wond.

What i aim to acheive from the 3 days is to build on the belife that i can stick to the system, stick to 1-2% risk and not become a gambler like last time i traded.
For myself this is why i see value in the software, it wont allow you to trade if the conditions are not suitable, it works out your TP/SL to your risk ration and indicates good times to enter the trades. It will also stop you trading if a big news event my be soon that you may have missed.
These features can be worked out manually on, however, i hope that it will stop me trading too oftern and trading on the fear of missing out.

I know my biggest problem is that i spend so much time looking for a trade and end up placing trades just to enter the market rather than wait for the correct conditions.
If attending the course can correct this then it will be worth it for myself.

Areas of consern though are that the course is on the weekend so everything will be on recorded charts, which its easy to point out whats going to happen when it has already happened.
That leaves us with the Monday for live trading.
Now after watching the part 2 of the usb video, most of the information/systems are based on the daily chart and one of them on the 4 hour chart, so i wonder how much live trading we will actually get to place.

I feel that if we attend the course thinking that its a scam then we will come away thinking just that, however, if you work out what you aim to acheive and gain from the experince then it will be worth while.

At just under £2500 its by no means cheap and i considered putting that money straight into a trading account and trying to learn by myslef, but its true what they said in the free workshop, You have probably read many different forex stratagies/books/systems and still unable to make money. We then tend to think the system doesn’t work, when infact its us that causes it to fail. We over complicate things because it doesn’t feel right when you make money easily, you begin to feel that it is just luck.

So in summury,
Is the course worth the pricetag? for some yes, and for LTT as a business they can charge that price because people will pay it.
Will they show you how to make money in forex? yes
Is it going to make you rich? thats down the the individual
Have people done it and made money? yes
Should you do it and take the risk? This will be different for each individual, however, the fact that you are looking and considering the course probably means that life hasn’t been great to you, you maybe a little hard up or just fed up working your guts off at your job. If you go on the course and you ‘lose’ your money then your life will not change much, you will get by. If you compare that to the potential up side, even if there were a small percentace chance of changing your life then surley its worth the risk.

I would be interested to know what others thought are on this? :53:

1 Like

Hello there walsh259! Thank you for this post. I am enlightened and will be attending the November workshop here in the Philippines.

1 Like