MT4 Missing Data, ~1 hour

Hello

I have traded some Forex in the past and I wanted to try and do a little bit of trading again.

Basically here is a link to a screenshot:

So the above screenshot is showing the time gap, using MT4 provided by Forex.com. I then took a picture of the same timeframe in MT4 provided by Tallinex:

I am wondering if there is a reason for this that anyone would know off hand, I sent e-mail to Forex.com but they haven’t responded yet.

I am wondering if there is a setting I need to change to make the program redownload all chart history again and then it will be proper. I am just wondering if there is a simple fix or if this is an issue people have seen before with MT4.

@whyImustmakeusername, based on the details you provided with your screenshots, we were able to check the server for your demo account and can confirm there was a gap in the chart data as you described. The missing data have now been restored. We investigated further, and none of our other MT4 demo account servers or live account servers seem to have been affected.

Thanks for bringing this issue with the charts on your demo server to our attention, so we could fix it. We apologize for the inconvenience and want to note we are continuously optimizing our networks to provide consistent pricing, especially for our live trading accounts.

On a separate note, you mentioned you sent us an email but never received a reply. We typically respond to email inquiries within 2 business days. Can you confirm the email address you used?