Happy Corner: Loonie (CAD) pairs

I think that USD/CAD asset will go up.

I think that usd/cad asset will go up.

I think that usd/cad asset will go up.

There is a bullish trend developing on usd/cad pair.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (blue) and alternative (red).

think that the price will come back to the channel than bit it to continue the trend

I can see an excellent entrance to the AUD/USD market after reaching the 0.7281 level. The price will go up.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/CAD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

I can see two scenarios here – the basic 1 and alternative 2.

There is a bearish trend developing on USD/CAD pair.

There is a bearish trend developing on USDCAD pair.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

I think that the USD/CAD asset would renew its maximum.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one.

I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one.

breakout in daily chart and start of bullish divergence in weekly

I think that the USD/CAD asset would renew its minimum.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 1.2920 level.