USD/CAD Daily Chart

USD/CAD tried to make a bullish move on Friday but somehow failed short and now price is 1.3092. Improved momentum can drive the pair during the next week.

USD/CAD got some positive vibes this week and is now trading at 1.3105.

Good move last week, i’m kinda sad i missed buying!

Good move to the upside this week. I’m waiting to sell around 1.3650.

USD/CAD is currently trading at 1.3335, lower from 1.35 before the announcement that the Fed is raising the interest rate. Consolidation around current price is expected to continue today.

Price looks strongly consolidated between 1.3280 and 1.3350. Waiting for a breakout, i’m expecting a move to the upside next week.

USD/CAD reacted bearishly to today’s CAD news. The pair is now 1.3335 down from 1.3372. Consolidation continues for now.

USD/CAD had a good week this week. The pair is now trading at 1.3391 and looks prone to continue to the upside.

USD/CAD found support at 1.3224 and is now trading a bit higher at 1.3317. We might see the pair consolidate ahead of today’s US data.

Good move week. I expect the pair to depreciate with about 80-120 pips.

The pair stays well within the range, 1.3500 could act as significant resistance level and follow by 1.36.

The pair is having a decent rally to the upside as bulls are pushing the price with each day. Good res 1.3720.

USD/CAD reaches higher this week despite the depreciation of the US dollar. Uptrend seem intact!

The upward trend seems strong. Expecting it to continue in the next week.

The Canadian dollar posted some gains against the US dollar. I’m expecting the downtrend to continue in the next week.

Very difficult to trade that pair lately.

USD/CAD slightly lower at 1.35, relatively unchanged after the disappointing US data release.

Staying out of this pair at the moment. No clear direction.

USD/CAD continues its bearish trend. Expecting more to the downside today.

Currently out of the trend channel, staying away from this pair for now.